Get the Lowest Car Insurance Rates in Texasby Maria Twain Car Insurance Quotes
Whether you are new to the driving scene or an expert on the roads, the chances of being involved in an automobile accident are always at an all-time high. This is especially true in the state of Texas where traffic has been a constant struggle on a daily basis. It comes as no surprise that laws governing the state of Texas have made auto insurance coverage policies a mandatory rule for all citizens to abide by. With increasing inflation causing price hikes in everyday commodities, car insurance coverage rates are no exception. So how do we get the lowest car insurance rates in Texas is a topic worth investigating. Let’s take a look.
Mandatory automobile coverage governed by the Texas state law
When it comes to automobile coverage, the best step forward in reducing your insurance rates is by getting the minimum requirements that are in line by the state’s law. So what exactly is the minimum coverage governed by the Texas state law? The answer is liability auto insurance and it includes the following;
- $30,000 due to bodily injury to one person or death of one person in one accident
- $60,000 due to bodily injury to two persons or death of two persons in any one accident
- $25,000 due to damage to property of others involved in the accident
How to snag the cheapest auto insurance quotes?
Texas is a huge state by all means. There are a great number of factors that come into play when snagging the cheapest auto insurance quotes. These include the following:
- Completion of safe driver’s course- This will cause a break for sure in your average premiums.
- Move to a less expensive locality- Location definitely matters when it comes to auto insurance premiums. It’s therefore advisable to get your auto insurance coverage from an area congested with less traffic.
- Pick a car with high safety ratings- Owing a larger vehicle will score higher in safety tests and hence cause a break in your premiums.
- Always inquire about discounts- Discounts are never mentioned. It’s therefore always wise to inquire about any possible offers. For example, getting your home and auto insurance from the same company will cause a fall in your insurance premiums.
- Allow the insurance company to monitor your driving skills- Let’s face it, the riskier the driver, the higher the chance for accidents and the higher the premiums.
No matter how tempting it may sound, never skip out on automobile coverage. The temporary pleasure of doing so can cost you heavily in the long run. Those drivers who make this offence for the first time are liable to pay a fine surmounting up to $350 plus additional costs of the court. Those who commit this offence more than once can see a fine of up to $1000 plus suspension of their driving license.
Getting the cheapest rates when it comes to automobile coverage is not an impossible task by any means. Keep a lookout for companies known for excellence in customer service rankings for the best quotes and learn to abide by the Texas state law. You’ll be a happy camper with savings worth hundreds and thousands.
Created on Dec 11th 2018 01:37. Viewed 80 times.