Get Smart Tips to Overcome Parallels Starting Issuesby Technical Support Phone Number Owner
Despite the fact that Parallels VM helps a user to use Windows and other operating systems on Mac OS X, it is also exposed to some technical errors. So many users have reported technical issues what they encountered while using the virtual machine software.
Start issue with the software is very common one that may take place at any point in time. Fortunately, there is a reliable Parallels technical support in place that you can access to overcome such issues easily and quickly. You can reach out to a certified technician through a toll free Parallels customer support number round the clock.
- Symptoms that you may encounter while opening Parallels:
- Parallels Desktop hangs or crashes
- An error message takes place while launching Parallels Desktop
- Nothing appears on the monitor when you try to start Parallels Desktop
- The reasons may come up due to the following reasons:
- Parallels Desktop installation is not properly executed
- File permissions issue on Mac OS X
- Parallels Service is restricted by Firewall
If you are unable to start Parallels on your computer system, you should go through the following steps:
First of all, you need to execute reinstallation process. This is probably the foremost action that you should take. And it will never damage the existing file, it will just be overwritten.
If you still encounter the error even after reinstalling the program, you need to go through the following steps:
· Fix Mac OS X file permissions, as some Parallels Desktop files cannot have a technical conformity with some sorts of OS X files. To do the process, you can:Go to the Disk Utility (/Applications/Utilities/).
Highlight the Mac OS X startup volume in the column located on the left of the Disk Utility window,
Now go to the First Aid tab.
Click the Repair Disk Permissions key.
· Reset Home folder permissions and ACLs
· Add Parallels Desktop in the Firewall and Privacy settings with the help of following steps:
- Go to the System Preferences.
- Select the Security or Security & Privacy settings.
- Click on the Privacy tab > Accessibility.
- Provide an administrator name and password to get access.
- Drag and drop Parallels Desktop app (/Applications/Parallels Desktop) in the Allow tab.
- Click on the Firewall tab.
- Select the Firewall Options
- Click the Add Application (+) window.
- Highlight the application that you want to add to the window.
- Click Add and then OK
And now you can restart your computer system and launch the virtual machine to avail Windows applications on your Mac OS X computer. Though the procedures mentioned above are simple to execute, yet you should be in touch with expert technicians through their toll-free Parallels customer support number. Technical-Support-Phone-Number.Com
Using an advanced virtual machine on your Mac computer system, you easily avail of different applications and technologies on your Mac computer. It allows you to run either Windows or Linux OS software on Mac OS X simultaneously.
Created on Apr 5th 2016 05:30. Viewed 369 times.