Get Familiarize with Mumbai through its Variety of Foodby Priyansi Y. I am a Traveler and blogger
Are you a foodie? In that case, you simply cannot afford to miss out on the delight of Indian street food. There are tons of different varieties of them available. What makes it so interesting is the fact that you will find different flavors and tastes in different parts of India. In the Northern part, it’s more spicy and hot while in the South, it’s more cool and soothing. However, if you are looking for a place where you can find all the major street foods in India, in that case, Mumbai should be your one-stop destination. This is one city where you will find all verities of different types of street food ranging from the local pav-bhaji to different types of North Indian dishes with the hire Car Rental Mumbai.
- · Vada Pao: Also known as “Poor Man’s Burger”, Vada Pao is one of the most famous dishes in Mumbai. It is nothing but vegetables stuffed in between bun bread. This dish is served with delicious chutney, garlic powder, and dried chilies. There are different variations of Vada Pao available like Cheese Vada Pao, Grilled Vada Pao, and others
- · Misal Pav: Originally from Pune, if you are looking for a delicious breakfast in Mumbai, then this dish would just be the perfect option for you. It is nothing but a mix of curried lentils, topped with different types of fried vegetables, potato, tomato, and chopped onions. This mouth-watering street food is usually eaten with yogurt. If you are looking for healthy street food, then this one would just be the perfect choice for you
- ·Pav Bhaji: This is another very popular dish as far as Mumbai street food is concerned. It is made of mashed potatoes and vegetables which are cooked with different types of spices. All these vegetables, fried together constitute the “Bhaji” part and the pav is nothing but 2 pieces of bun bread which are mild fried in cheese or butter. If you are hungry in the streets of Mumbai, then you can find Pav Bhaji anywhere in the city. There are some Pav Bhaji stalls that remain open throughout the night. If you are looking for the best Pav Bhaji in the city, then you must visit Dadabhaji Naoroji Road near CST
- · Bhel Puri: If you are in Choupati in Mumbai, then you cannot stay away from the mouth-watering bhel puris. It is a local dish, made of puffed rice with lots of chopped onions, tomatoes, potato slices along with different types of chutney. It tastes delicious and can make you feel full after having a dish
- · Batata Vada: Also known as Aloo Bonda, Batata Vada is another very popular local dish in Mumbai. It is made of mashed potato patty which is coated with pea flour, being deep fried. Turmeric, red chili powder and salt are also added to it. It is served with green chutney
Created on Apr 5th 2019 07:30. Viewed 216 times.