Get Complete Information About QuickBooks Error 3180by Howtofix QuickBookserror How To Fix QuickBooks Error
While you are using QuickBooks software to handle your company's data. But suddenly you see the QuickBooks Error 3180 on your computer screen. Generally, you get the issues in this technical software because of lack of technical knowledge. But you do not need to worry more just dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number to get the answers to your questions related to this error code. QuickBooks Point of Sale is the essentially retail arrangement from the QB.
Know the cause of QuickBooks Error 3180
● Due to the variation in QuickBooks programming, the Windows registry was eroded.
● The appearance of third-party applicability such as viruses in malware programs, and the window frameworks.
● Mistakenly any of QuickBooks data file has removed.
● The company's information section is brought to use some types of tax forms.
Fix the QuickBooks Error 3180 by following below methods.
● First of all, the navigator in the POS’s field, click on sales history.
● Choose the resent tagged receipt as payout, in the receipt type row.
● Tap on the I am willing to select reverse.
● Use an account other the A/R, or A/P, again create the paid out.
● From the list menu of QB desktop, you need to choose the item list.
● Then click on the include inactive option.
● For sorting the list, tap on the type header.
● You need to give a new name to the POS products.
● Choose the edit products with a right-click on the Point of Sale payment product that begins. To the product name ( for example0 OLD POS visa credit card, Add OLD).
● Then click on OK.
● Run the financial exchanges from the POS.
● Now, in the QB desktop, you need to merge the products.
● Tap on edit product with the “OLD” right-click on the payment system.
● Remove the “OLD” one & tap on the OK for merging the product, QB desktop will prompt you.
● To confirm click on “Yes”.
● From the list menu of the QB desktop, tap on the item list.
● Tap on the include inactive option.
● For alphabetically sorting the list, tap on the type row.
● Ensure all the sales tax product has a tax agency joined to it.
● Choose the preferences option, from the file menu of POS & also, click on the company.
● Then in the financial option, you have to tap on the accounts.
● Now, you have to check the basic & advanced tabs.
● Ensure that QuickBooks sales tax payable has only placed into the sales tax column. In case not, then you need to change it & run the financial exchanges.
● First of click on the sales history icon, on POS.
● Then right-click on any column & tap on the customize option.
● Make sure QuickBooks status has chosen.
● Now, check the receipts which are not completed yet.
● Choose the receipt option, when any receipts have paid out for the sales tax payable. And also, tap to reverse receipt.
● You need to again generate the paid out using the non-sales tax payable account for running the commercial exchange.Hopefully, the above-mentioned methods are beneficial for you to fix QuickBooks Error 3180. Occasionally, users are unable to fix the error 3180 by applying the above method because of some software glitches. In this situation, users can dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Number. The Intuit certified support team is always available for further guidance. Also, they will help you to grow more knowledge about QuickBooks.
SummaryIn this post, you will get complete information about QuickBooks Error 3180. Why you get this error code, and how to fix it. Also, here you will get the multiple methods to fix this error code. For more guidance, you can get help from the Intuit certified team.
Created on Jul 1st 2019 01:26. Viewed 245 times.