Get a Kidney Transplant in India along with numerous Patient-friendly benefitsby Carin Howard India Organ Transplant
Why are Kidneys so important?
Kidneys are one of the most indispensable parts of our body and like any other organ, their harmonious functioning is equally important for our trouble-free survival. Some of the crucial functions that are performed by the Kidneys are:
- Kidneys play a very significant role in maintaining the right amount of water in our body by flushing out the excess water
- Our body needs certain minerals like Sodium or Potassium but these should be maintained at the right amount. Kidneys regulate the levels of these and other minerals and flush out the excess amount via urine
- Kidneys also help in the removal of waste products from our body
- Several crucial hormones are produced by Kidneys. These hormones are important because they keep the blood pressure under control, help in the production of red blood cells and maintain the level of calcium as well
When does Kidney Transplant become essential?
Patients suffering the following Kidney disorders are mostly recommended a Kidney Transplant. This is because these diseases lead to the occurrence of end-stage kidney failure.
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- High blood pressure
- Grave types of anatomical issues related to the Urinary Tract
Kidney Transplant procedure
The surgery mostly takes 2-4 hours and is done under general anaesthesia. This is known as a Heterotopic Transplant, where the kidney is placed in a different location than, where the existing kidneys are; whereas Heart and Liver transplants are Orthotopic transplants, where the affected organ is taken out and the donor organ is placed in the same place. The artery that carries blood to the kidney and the vein that carries the blood away is linked to the artery and the vein, which is already present in the pelvis of the patient. After this, the Ureters that carry urine from the kidney are connected to the bladder.
Post this procedure, the duration for which the patient is required to be at the hospital is of about 3-7 days. Like any other procedure, the chances of complications are there with this procedure too. Like:
- Any infection
- The wound taking longer time to heal
- Hindrances in the blood circulation to the kidney
- Issues in the flow of urine from the kidney
When availing Kidney Transplant in India, the chances of these hazards are very miniscule, the transplant specialists in India are doing their best to bring out the best surgical results. There are very experienced and talented Kidney Transplant experts associated with the leading hospitals in India.
Few of the much acclaimed Kidney Transplant surgeons in India are:
- Dr. Lakshmi Kant Tripathi – Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Dr. Venkata Sai Naresh Vellanki – Queen’s NRI Hospital, Vishakhapatnam
- Dr. Hemant J. Mehta – Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Dr. (Col) Harinder Jit Singh Gill - Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Dr. (Prof.) D. K. Agarwal – Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Like this there are several other proficient Kidney specialists working with hospitals like Medanta – the Medicity, Max Healthcare, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, etc. Also, Kidney Transplant in India is available at very cost effective prices - $62,000 in USA and $70,000 in UK whereas the same is priced at $12,000 in India.
The role of India Organ Transplant
With services like the ones mentioned below, the patients are much relieved to get a Kidney Transplant in India:
- Patients from any social or financial background are taken care of by us
- Even if they do not have any referrals or insurance coverage, they are still welcome
- As we have association with the top Indian hospitals, we can plan the surgery at these highly acclaimed hospitals
- The best transplant specialists are a part of our widespread network
- Round the clock assistance is provided when it comes to medical visa, hotel arrangements, hospital-related formalities, specific food requirements, etc.
- Extremely reasonably priced Kidney Transplant packages are available with us
- Follow-ups done very stringently ascertaining complete recovery
- Even after the patients are back in their respective countries, we ensure that the follow ups are done to ensure that they are not facing any post-transplant complications
Planning to get Low Cost of Kidney Transplant in India is simple process with India Organ Transplant. Fill up the Free Consultation form or send query to firstname.lastname@example.org to request appointment with the Top Kidney Transplant Surgeons in India. Call +91 9765025331 to know Success Rate at Best Kidney Transplant Hospitals in India.
Read More- Organ Transplant in India a ray of hope for global patients looking for affordability & quality
Created on Jul 13th 2018 04:08. Viewed 248 times.