Free Live Data Search for Bangladesh Import Databy Bangladesh Imports Data Bangladesh Imports Data Solutions
Bangladesh is one of the growing Nation is south Asia. Since independence, its economy is depended on agriculture. Still, it imports essential food grains and pulses from its immediate neighbouring countries like India and Myanmar. Apart from agro products, they mainly depend on imports to run the other sectors. Hence, getting the right data will help the exporters to find a need and fill them at the right place. For more details on export-import data, you must check Bangladeshimportsdata.com. Here we have listed some of the essential goods, which have the most demand in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Import data of top ten goods in the financial year 2018 to 2019 are as follows.
1. Computers and Peripherals worth US$5.8 billion (11.5% of total imports)
2. Cotton worth $5.4 billion (10.8% of total imports)
3. Mineral fuels and oil worth $4.4 billion (8.7% of total imports)
4. Electrical machinery and equipment worth $3.2 billion (6.4% of total imports)
5. Iron and steel worth $2.9 billion (5.8% of total imports)
6. FMCG and plastic articles worth $2.2 billion (4.4% of total imports)
7. Vehicles worth $1.7 billion (3.5% of total imports)
8. Man-made staple fibres worth $1.6 billion (3.2% of total imports)
9. Man-made filaments worth $1.42 billion (2.8% of total imports)
10. Knitted or crochet fabric worth $1.35 billion (2.7% of total imports)
Import data Bangladesh shows the main imports of the country such as processed foods and livestock. However, most of the goods imported here are from Asian countries. India and China are the major countries from where they import more than a hundred products. Thus, they import almost half of the HSN codes as per the WCO. Bangladesh is a developing nation, and getting its import data is not that much easy from its customs department and others in export-import or EXIM services.
Bangladesh buyer’s data is available online with trusted import export data service providers. They have Bangladesh import data with HS Codes, consigner name, consignee name, quantity, and tax details. When you approach intermediaries in the customs department, ICDs and Sea or Airports handling international cargo, you will not get these details. The online import data is downloadable in PDF and excel sheets. Here, it will enable you to do further import market research analysis. In this way, you can find prospective importers and their preferred goods. Bangladesh imports Data Solutions is the only company to offers the import data with proper segregation. Either, they will not include the duplicates. In this way, you will get the original import data from customs and ports of Bangladesh.
Created on Jan 22nd 2021 05:02. Viewed 275 times.