Fix Why Is Google Voice Search Not Workingby David Milan SEO Specialist
Google Voice or Google assistant is such an application which performs its function for the users with the help of voice commands. With the introduction of such an application by Google, people were impressed and now perform all their functions with the help of Google voice. With the quick and increasing popularity of such a Google-operated service, it is used in almost every country in different languages. But nothing in this world comes without issues and problems. And it is seen that people are facing issues with the Google Assistant. So, if you are one such user-facing Google Voice search not working then you may read this article further to resolve your issue.
Reasons For Google Voice Not Responding!
If you are sailing in the same boat then you do not have to get puzzled. First get to know some reasons behind the issue and then move further to solve it.
- Google voice service disabled.
- Google not recognizing your voice.
- Improper internet connection.
- Collection of cookies, caches and thumbnails in the application.
And there can be many other reasons that may cause Google Voice search not working issue. To fix the same, one can follow the tips below.
Learning How To Fix Google Voice Search!
- Check if Google Voice service is enabled or not. If yes, then you can disable and then enable it again.
- Delete all the voices saved and save your voice once again and check if the trick works.
- Also, do not forget to check the internet connection. If the problem occurs then contact the service provider.
- Delete all cookies and caches from the application.
In case any issue arises, the user is free to contact Google support.
Created on Jul 20th 2019 04:22. Viewed 334 times.