Fix Outlook Proxy Connection Problems Using Functional Stepsby Jerry Wayne Tech Manager
Have you ever encountered an error in your Microsoft Outlook? We know your answer is going to be ‘NO’ because when using such advanced technology services, errors are likely to occur. But the question here arises that what you do when you find an error in your Outlook. Do you call the technician or dial Outlook customer service number? Well, in our advice whenever your outlook gets affected with any error, you should take the help from trained experts.
As the outlook is a globally well-known company and has great supporting staff. So, if you are facing any issue, remember to call on the Outlook customer service. What is their number? Well, you can use- 1 (800) 642-7676 number to connect with the technical team of Outlook.
As there are so many common outlook errors, that you can face while working on it. It can be Outlook proxy connection server fails to issue or any other. Here in this blog, you will get to know- how to fix when the outlook is unable to connect to the proxy server.
Reasons for Outlook proxy server failed error:
“There is a problem with the proxy server’s security certificate. The security certificate is not from a trusted certifying authority. The outlook is unable to connect to the proxy server.”
This is the message you will see on your screen when the error occurs in the system. The reason could be anything such as- outlook client tries to connect to the server by using RPC/HTTPS connection. There are various reasons as well check them out below:
A certification authority is required to connect to the server. User forgets to trust the certification authority at the root.
· Invalid or canceled Outlook certification.
· When the site name doesn’t match with the certificate.
· Maybe any 3rd party app is causing this error to occur in the Outlook.
Hence, first, you need to know which reason is the main culprit for this error. Then you need to employ some steps to solve the error. Here on this guide, you will find the suitable and successful steps to solve the error. In the next section, we have mentioned all the steps of the Outlook proxy server fail issue.
Efficient steps to solve the Outlook proxy server issue:
Examine the certificate
First, you need to examine the certificate and then contact the system administrator to fix the issue. Follow the below-given steps:
1. Connect your RPC Server or the secure server in the Microsoft Internet Explorer.
3. Next tap on Enter.
4. Double-click the padlock icon in the lower-right corner of the web browser.
5. Click the Details tab, and check the information of these two fields:
· Valid to: This field indicates the date until which the certificate is valid.
· Subject: Make sure it should match with the site name.
Install the trusted root certification
Here you need to follow the below guidance to install the certified root certificate:
1. Open the Certificate dialog box.
2. Click Install Certificate >> Next.
3. Check for Place all certificate in the following store box
4. Then select Browse
5. Click on Trusted Root Certification Authorities >> Ok
6. Now select Next and then click Finish >> Ok
By installing the root certificate, you may get out of the proxy server fail issue and can use your Outlook again. However, if you are not able to correct the issue, you can use outlook tech support number (1 (800) 642-7676) to take the help of experts.
Disable the 3rd Party add-ins
Due to browser extensions or third-party apps, applications start denying working properly. Therefore, in such case disable them.
1. Simply press Windows key + R.
2. The Run command box window will get open.
3. Type Outlook.exe/safe in the edit box.
4. Now hit Enter button.
If outlook starts in the safe mode, then it means the real problem was associated with the 3rd part party apps or add-ins. Now here you need to check their terms and conditions and disable them.
Reference URL:Thank You
Created on Apr 10th 2020 07:33. Viewed 176 times.