Fix Company File and Network Problems with QuickBooks File Doctorby Donald Jackson Web Designing Company in Dubai QuickBooks File Doctor Tool lets user to not worry about the damaged and corrupted files or network anymore. QuickBooks File Doctor is built in a way that it enables the user to diagnose and repair the bugs that hinder the smooth working on the QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool that allows users to fix QuickBooks company files, data corruption, network problems, and other QuickBooks desktop related issues.
With the help of file doctor tool the users can fix many of the issues that they face while opening a company file, damaged files, network errors (like Error H101. Error H202, Error H303, Error H505, etc.) and Error Code 600 (QuickBooks Error -6000, Error -82, QuickBooks Error -6000, -305, QuickBooks Error -6147, etc.).
You can Download, Install and Run QuickBooks File Doctor setup to get rid of data damage in your software.
When to use QuickBooks File Doctor?
Users can make the best use of QuickBooks file doctor tool for resolving the following critical company file errors.
Advantages of Using QuickBooks File Doctor
- The QuickBooks File Doctor is beneficial for customers in fixing network issues.
- The victims of the QuickBooks Errors like -6000 series can make the best use of QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Another benefit of the file doctor is that it lets users to fix the Errors like H101, H202, H303, or H505.
- In case the user has lost some critical data, then the file doctor tool will be of much use to help them.
- If the user is trying to access the company file in one system, that is stored in another system. Quickbooks File Doctor Tool can work in such cases.
- In the situation when the data is about to get damaged, don’t worry. You have access to QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to fix it.
Important Points about the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
These are some of the points that you should know about QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
- You must Uninstall the existing QuickBooks File Doctor Tool before downloading the latest version.
- Since all QuickBooks version post, 2015 comes with an inbuilt QuickBooks File Doctor. Therefore, you can access this tool within QuickBooks by going to File menu >> Utilities >> Repair file and Network options.
- QuickBooks File Doctor is compatible with all QuickBooks Desktops for Windows versions.
- QuickBooks File Doctor doesn’t work with QuickBooks for Mac.
There are two types of File Doctor Tool:
- Built-in File Doctor (available in all QuickBooks 2016 and later versions).
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool stand-alone version (can be downloaded from the Internet).
QuickBooks File Doctor Tool may appear on its own in case of a few errors. Just click on the Start Button and allow the tool to do its work. In case QuickBooks File Doctor Tool doesn’t show up automatically, use the below-mentioned guide.
Types of QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Talking about the types of QuickBooks File Doctor , it is basically classified into two major categories, namely:
- QuickBooks Built-in file doctor, which available for QuickBooks Desktop 2016 and later.
- The second version is QuickBooks file doctor stand-alone version. It is mainly used from the Server where only the QuickBooks database server manager component is installed.
How to use QuickBooks File Doctor (Stand-Alone Version)
- User needs to have the latest version of QuickBooks File Doctor or simply uninstall the existing older version and install the latest version.
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor from Intuit’s official site or just click run (if you have the latest version already installed).
- Double click on the QuickBooks File Doctor and Follow the Instructions on the screen and complete the installation process. Once the tool is installed on your system and still now showing up on the screen, then you need to open it by using the Windows Task Bar.
- After the tool pops up on the screen, then click on the Browse option and find QuickBooks company file which is damaged. Start the QuickBooks File Diagnostics to fix the errors which you experience while using QuickBooks desktop.
QuickBooks file doctor will give you two options that would be appropriate for your issue.
- The first option is for when you have received a 6000 series error, and your company file is damaged.
- The second option, if you have Network Problems (Error H101, Error H202, Error H303, or Error H505).
- After that, the user needs to type in the Company File Admin password. Click on Next when prompted.
- Next, choose one from the two options (as shown in snapshots) to continue diagnosing and fixing the error.
- Select the Workstation option if you are operating diagnosis and troubleshooting on a client’s computer. It means that the QuickBooks company file isn’t stored or hosted on your current working computer.
- Choose the second option, i.e., Server in case you are diagnosing or troubleshooting the issues on a QuickBooks client computer, which means that QuickBooks company file isn’t stored or hosted in that computer
- Select Yes if you are working on QuickBooks Server or Host, and No if on the QuickBooks Workstation.
- In the Next step, you will get to see the QuickBooks file doctor repairing the company files. The user needs to have some patience, as this might take a few minutes.
- Wait until QuickBooks File Doctor Tool completes diagnosing and fixing any possible error. The time taken in the process may vary due to the size of the Company File and Local Area Network Speed. You must not disrupt the process in between.
- Once the repairing the process is completed, close QuickBooks File Doctor tab.
- Despite the result of the repair process, you may open the company file.
This article will help you to know more about the QuickBooks File Doctor and also how to fix the problem and the damages of a QuickBooks company file.
Created on Mar 27th 2020 17:37. Viewed 185 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.