Fire Stick Tricks That no one Knows Aboutby Nicki Jenns Solo Traveler
Amazon fire stick and TV has reformed the entertainment industry, it has turned even boring TVs to smart ones. Fire Stick was last updated in 2017 and has the capability of making any Television set with HDMI port an interesting one. It allows viewing entertainment of small screen on the big screen with better picture quality and resolution. In fact, the latest and updated version of fire stick has the capability of turning into a gaming console, in a way with every update it is becoming a one-stop entertainment solution.
However, apart from these usual features, there are certain hidden fire stick tricks and features that can help you to double your entertainment quotient.
But before we dwell into the details about fire stick tricks, it is really important to understand the difference between fire stick and fire TV. First of all Fire TV box is double the cost of fire stick but is more powerful especially for gamers, but for those who are only looking fire stick for entertainment purpose, then it is recommended to ditch a fire TV and stick to its relatively cheaper sibling.
So once you have chosen the right fire stick for you, here are some tricks and hacks that will make your life much simpler and easier:
· Voice Control: When fire stick mic was launched for the first time, it was only compatible with Amazon application and was not supportive of any other prime apps like Netflix and iPlayer, and trust us it was really annoying but now after years, it works really well with other prime entertainment applications as well.
For such models which non-mic in nature, you can always have an additional mic. Previous versions did not have the option of voice control, but with add on the feature you can always buy a mic that will provide you add on voice support.
· Buying Voice remote separately: Not only for non-mic models, but you can also buy voice remote for cheaper models. No dealer will tell you about this but you can always add on the remote with cheaper models and it will work as smooth as it works with another model. So now if after buying TV stick you feel that you have made a mistake, no need to regret instead go and buy the voice remote at earliest.
· Fire TV Gamepad: With time, fire stick has evolved as gaming console as well, but there are few games which are not compatible with the usual remote as the remote is too simple for some high-end games. Some of the games which are not compatible with fire stick remote are:
Ø Asphalt 8
Ø RipTide GP 2
Ø Star Wars
Ø Mine Craft and many other like games.
But now you can buy additional gamin accessory like fire TV gamepad that will help you to make gaming more exciting and interesting.
· Game controllers: Like gamepad, you can buy other game controllers as well. It will help you to have a complete gaming experience. There are loads of third-party gadgets that are totally supportive of fire stick and fire TV. You can either buy wired or non-wired remotes to have a gaming console experience.
· Using phone as fire TV remote: Now this may interest most of you, by downloading official application of fire TV you can always use your Android phone or iPhone as the perfect replacement of your fire stick TV remote. Now if you are not able to find your remote, don't get disappointed and use your phone to access your fire TV. Not only this app allows you to use the remote but it also provides the feature where you can speak to your remote using microphone.
· Phone screen on fire TV: You can use fire TV to mirror your phone screen on a bigger screen. It can be used with almost all the phones, all you need to do is to press the home button for a long time and you will get access to the menu from where you can choose the mirror sharing or screening option.
With these amazing features and fire stick tricks, you can make this experience an unusual and delightful one.
Created on Apr 29th 2019 15:14. Viewed 125 times.