FED-UP OF QUICKBOOKS COM ERROR WHILE CREATING PO AND INVOICE?by Shivani Bhati Entertainment News User's work sometimes get interrupted when they face QuickBooks Com Error. It occurs when they try to open a particular transaction or while printing a report. Also, they may see this COM error, while attempting to open an invoice. This COM error started in QuickBooks 2014 version and continued till 2018 ( i.e. it includes 2015,
16, 17, 18 also). The issue arises due to wrong selection of settings on Mail option in Control Panel.
Follow these steps to overcome this complicated situation:
1. Open Control Panel, go to Mail
2. Now, select Microsoft Outlook
3. In the mail setup window, enable 'Show profile'
4. Choose 'Prompt for a profile' option instead of selecting 'Always use this profile' option
5. Choose 'Always use this profile' and after then, apply Settings. And at last, press OK and Continue
If the issue still exists, then there are other remedies you may perform, according to your PC's configuration- Open Control Panel on your pc. Then go to Mail and choose Microsoft Outlook, then a mail setup window will be displayed choose SHOW PROFILE option and then select 'PROMPT FOR PROFILE' OPTION. If you have to buy products, that you sell, from the vendor, possibly you have to use a purchase order. It will help the supplier to get to know about the product you want to purchase from them. Accuracy and accountability can be improved by this, as it adds an additional layer to book-keeping record. Still having a problem while creating an invoice, try to run Qb in compatibility mode-
- Right-click on Quickbooks desktop and then choose Properties
- If Compatibility tab is visible to you, choose 'Run this program in compatibility mode' option
- From the menu below, choose Windows 7
- After then, select Run this program as an administrator
- Hit OK and apply the settings
Still, if you are not getting a positive response, please ensure that your QuickBooks software is updated to newest version. You have to open and run a tool titled QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool, when it prompts, store the file to the current desktop. Close the program and after then run QB Install tool. This process takes around 20-25 minutes and rest depends on the internet speed of the user and also the system performance. Again try to start your pc, once the process is finished.
For more info Dial Quickbooks Point Of Sale Toll-Free number 1-866-292-4631.
Created on Jul 22nd 2018 12:45. Viewed 343 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.