Facts You Didn’t Know About the Italian Marbleby Bhandari Marblegroup Marble Dealer & Supplier in India
Whenever we heard the name Italian marble then the first word that came out of my mind was luxury. Many people from all over the world have an astonished love for Italian marble and there are many reasons for that. We know you are tired of hearing about the benefits of Italian marble and how this imported marble can take your home interior from good to simply amazing. So, we thought of sharing some things or you can say some unique facts about Italian marble which you probably don't know. Well, we hope you don't know about these otherwise what's the point of writing this blog? Jokes apart! You know that Italian marble is a preferred choice for both the interior designers and buyers because of the reasons like durability and exquisitely soft appearance. So, let us find out some facts why it is adored so much.
1. As the name suggests it originated in Italy but it was ancient Rome that utilized it for the very first time. But white marble is also available in Greece, India, USA and other countries. Marble has a long and illustrious history in Italy. They were the first people to use Italian marble for creating statues and monuments that stood the same over the years. The leaning tower of Pisa and the Pantheon are examples of their prowess.
2. The most famous Italian marbles are the Carrara, Calcutta, and Statuario. The Statue of David was carved out of Carrara marble which is the world's most sought-after marble monument in the world. Now you know why this imported marble is loved so much all over the world.
3. Italy is the second-largest marble exporter in the world. The country exports around 425 million dollar worth of marble to 140 different nations. You might be thinking one country has enough quarries to provide the whole world with massive slabs of marbles. But they are still behind Turkey which is the world's largest marble exporter in the world.
4. As you know, Italians were very skilled with stone quarrying techniques and they continue to hold this position now, centuries later. That's why Italian marbles, great as marble from Italy, are finely tuned using decades of practice and that is one of the reasons why Italian marbles are always in high demand.
5. As already mentioned Italian marble is unique. It's been under use from ancient civilization. Italian marbles can be used to create both work of art and magnificent structures. The Italians have taken centuries to polish their quarrying technologies and that are still in use by the marble supplier because their quarries are rich in natural stones.
So, these are a few things which I believe are new for you to learn about Italian marble. If you also want to incorporate these marbles in your homes, we suggest you connect with the best marble supplier so they can bring you these marbles to your home at the best price. No matter what kind of place you have, Italian marbles can take the look of your place to a new level. Something you will cherish for the rest of your lives.
Created on Jan 11th 2022 07:24. Viewed 130 times.