Everything you should know about Canada work visaby DIMS India Leading Immigration Company in Delhi
It is a type of work permit that allows you to enter a foreign country and work there for a certain period of time. Without a Canada work visa, you cannot work in a Canada. Several countries may have different procedures and criteria for issuing work permit visas. Work permit visas are issued temporarily or permanently. A temporary work visa remains valid for a particular period of time after which the visa holder must renew if his employer wishes to prolong his stay (of the employee).
The duration of a work visa depends on the amount of work you have and on the conditions of the labor market. In countries like Canada, we offer you the possibility to apply for a work-to-residence visa. To convert the work visa into a residence visa, the age, health and character requirements must be met. Similarly, in Australia, A foreign citizen can obtain a work visa permit for a maximum period of 6 months. All work visas in the Australia. They must be approved by IMMI (Australia Citizenship and Immigration Services).
Normally, it is the employer who requires a Canada work visa on your behalf. Work visas require the employer to contact the immigration authority of a particular country and obtain approval.
Steps to follow when applying for a work visa
- Decide if you are applying online or offline.
- Get all the necessary documents from your current and previous employers.
- Complete the visa application form by entering all the required information.
- Pay the required fees for processing the visa.
- Send the completed application to the appropriate embassy.
The time required to process the work permit visa varies depending on the type of work you are doing. Once you receive a work permit, you should keep in mind some things that include;-
- You do not have to do any other work except the kind of job for which you received permission.
- You must bring your work permit with you during office hours.
- It is necessary to apply the extension or renewal of the work permit, if necessary, before the permit expires.
- If you lose your work permit, you must inform your employer of a plan for a new one.
- In case of resignation during your stay abroad, you must return to your country of residence within 7 days.
Eligibility for a work visa
The following common eligibility conditions apply when a work permit visa is required:
- You must show that you will leave the country once your work is finished and finish the length of your stay.
- You should have enough money to take care of yourself and your employees.
- I have no evidence of criminal activity.
- You have no health problems, you have good health certificates.
- You would not do any other work, apart from the work assigned by your employer.
The work visa application must be supported by the following documents.
- Copies of all academic titles.
- Copies of professional titles.
- Certificates of work experience of previous employers.
- Reference letter of the employer
- Customer contract signed (if any).
Created on Mar 7th 2019 07:00. Viewed 61 times.