Whether to condition your hair or not, use oiling on hair a lot, hair care receives dozens of pieces of advice and steps to care. Mothers keep advising us always to oil our hair, on the other side hairdresser usually recommend newest hair care techniques like “hair spa, strengthening and rebounding.
First Hair Care Suggestion
Before you choose your preference for treatment, here are a few points you must understand. The first round of hair-care the food or nutrition you intake and the most essential kinds of stuff to take in food are iron and protein enriched sources.
The hair cells are the quickest developing cells in the body, but they have a tendency to get affected quickly if you are suffering from nutritional deficiency or not taking any proper diet. You may try adding enriched iron sources like vegetables, beans, pumpkin seeds, fish, cereals, and soybean.
According to physicians the human body needs at least 12 mg of iron daily for better health. On the other side, protein sources are also necessary for proper hair growth. Make additions of various protein sources that include lists like cheese, quinoa, milk, yogurt soy, lentils, and peas.
Basic Tips For Healthy Hair
The universal truth you have to expect every day is losing 150-200 strands of hair. It is a natural process so need not to panic here because you are not going to get bald here with such activity.
- Wet hair is extremely fragile and could break very quickly so use comb very carefully to avoid breakage. Here a broad toothed comb could be used to reduce the hair breakage for long hairs.
- Washing hair daily is not considered as an enjoyable activity but still, if you are doing so then apply shampoo as well as a conditioner to hair so that it does not lose it shine and natural nutritional value.
- Trimming of hair is considered as first activity. And could be done every week to get rid of round, split ends and grey hair presence. Trim around 1/4th an inch of hair every 6 to 8 weeks to evade the split ends to get out repeatedly.
- If you have the natural presence of dry hair, then you need to restrict them from many coloring. However, if you can’t maintain that deep tone of brown, particularly under the winter seasons then go for homemade tips. You can include lemon juice to water and spray it over hair while you are out. You can wash your hair with steeped chamomile tea next you shower them with shampoo.
Prefer the Use of Deep Conditioning
Although you would have a habit of conditioning hair after every single wash, still if you are not deep conditioning it then it’s of no effect. As soon as you wash hair with gentle shampoo then try removing out all water sources through towel wiping. After such activity takes a right quantity of conditioner and applies directly to your hair roots. Take a broad toothed comb and use it throughout the hair surface so that conditioner gets split to all hair segment. Now, pick them up and clip in the joint portion. Let the conditioner remain free for around 10-20 minutes. Pull them down, rinse entirely and experience silky soft hair.
Why Oil Is Necessary?
I agree here that conditioner may give silky smooth hair texture but with the consistent absence of oil hair may lose its flexibility and get prone to damage and breakage easily. Oil is a most critical factor that delivers vitamins, minerals, and various fatty acid to the hair root and aids to strengthen it from below root and give a fuller appearance. If going for any particular hair oil then you would be mostly advice on coconut oil. It delivers extra protection from outside factors like UVA rays, dandruff and removes sebum build-up from hair follicles enhancing the growth. You could also boil some curry leaves in coconut oil, strain the oil and apply. Those who are struggling with the hair fall process then they may opt for olive oil to strengthen it up.
Heena Application For Split Ends
If you are experiencing split ends, then you may try some homemade remedies. Take a half bowl of henna powder, mix it with avocado oil, egg with some water to create a thick paste for application. Now apply this henna paste over your surface and leave it for at least 2 hours to dry and then rinse gently with a light shampoo and conditioner.
The tips and suggestions we have mentioned above are OK to apply and receive thicker, fuller and bouncy hair surface. Hair fall may arrive due to some issues if the above-given suggestions don’t work then it would be better to visit the clinic of hair expert and try medications.
Read Also Below:
- Expert Suggestions to Follow For Good Pregnancy
- About Macro Diet to Lose Weight Without Skipping Meals!
- Is it really possible to have a bigger size and improve the relationship?
- Understanding the theory Behind Skin Aging Process!
- Skilled Steps to Gain Quick Muscle Pounds!
- Does Weight Loss Process Aim to Be Risky With Supplement?
- Health A-Z Solution – All Info Related To Health & Wellness!