Epson Printer Support Tells You An Easier Way To Stop Printer Spoolerby Lisa Thomas Technical Support Engineer
You might be aware of Printer spooler which maintains the paper printing commands sent from the system to a printing machine. It can store multiple print jobs within a queue where it is recovered by the print servers. Sometimes, you just want to stop this feature because the print which you earlier wanted is now of no use. Read and follow the instructions given below for stopping the spooling.
Using the Command Prompt
- Press the Windows key on the keyboard to open the Start menu. OR, just click on the Start menu on the bottom-left corner.
- Now, type “cmd” in the search box and hit Enter button to open Command Prompt.
- Run this program by clicking on Run as an administrator. Select Yes when pop-up warning dialog box appears on the screen. You will be entered in the text-based commands. This command can be attained by the keyboard button and the mouse, but command prompt can save your time.
- Enter “net stop spooler” into the command prompt window and press Enter. You will see that Print Spooler service is in process of stopping and after few minutes you will see it has been stopped successfully.
- Now, you have to delete any outstanding print jobs so that it could not start the printing process. type C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS into the address bar of File Explorer and click OK/Enter.
- Select Continue button if prompted and move to the next step.
- Now, to print the documents in the future; reinitiate the spooling service. Enter “net start spooler” into the command prompt window and hit Enter. Doing this will start the Print Spooler service successfully.
- Now, your Epson printer will not print any documents from the queue because spooling service has been terminated now.
- Close the window when it is done.
If you have some another issue like printer driver is not working, setup and installation issue, faded or blur printout, an offline status of the printing machine, the same page is printing twice, etc. then contact us by dialing Epson Printer Customer Service Canada 1-855-264-9333. Your call will be answered by one of our executives who will guide you through the whole procedure in simple steps. Additionally, customers can avail our remote access service which is completely safe and secure. Feel free to ask us your queries and get an instant solution.
Created on May 24th 2018 02:14. Viewed 674 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.