- Using Significant HTTP Status Codes: The status codes advise Googlebot that a page has moved, or that it should not be listed or crawled.
- Fixing Pictures and Slow Loaded Content: Google suggests utilizing slow loading to build performance and diminishing transfer speed costs.
There are 3 factors affecting everything here:
- Crawlability (Google ought to have the option to crawl your site with a legitimate structure)
- Renderability (Google shouldn't battle with rendering your site)
- Budget of Crawl (how much time Google will take to crawl and render your site)
For more info, you can call Best SEO Services in Kuwait now.
Created on Jul 24th 2019 06:09. Viewed 262 times.