Easy Ways To Recover Files In Microsoft Excelby Joya Smith Kindle support
Microsoft is a big name in the digital world. For years the brand has stood tall in providing the best services and products to the users spread across every corner of the globe. Microsoft Excel is a versatile software that provides solutions for making reports with great accuracy and structured data. However, there are sometimes issues dealt with office.com/setup, such as recovering files while using the excel program, which is a sub-component of the office suite. These issues can quickly be resolved with the right guidelines. You can follow the instructions mentioned below to recover the files in Microsoft excel successfully.
Configuring the Save Settings
- Open the Excel program by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut and then navigate to the tab of file and further choose the button that says options.
- Now you can go ahead by clicking on the tab of save and ensuring that the auto recover feature is set to the measure of save the data every 2 minutes. You can check the box that says keep the last version if the program is closed without saving.
- You can adjust this feature to the shortest duration as well; with this, you can ensure every last modification gets saved done on the file. When done, you can click on the OK tab.
Recovering the unsaved file
- Proceed with navigating to the File tab and then clicking on open button. After this, click on the option that says recent workbooks that appears on the upper left corner.
- After this step, you will require scrolling down to the bottom for clicking on the tab of recover the unsaved workbooks. Once you see the list, all you require to do is search for the name or title of the file that you were working on the last time.
- You can open the file by double-clicking on it. The document will appear on your display screen in the excel program, hit the tab of save as for saving the file. Visit http://www.office.com/setup if you have issues related to your copy of the office program.
Sophia Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about office setup and Installation. She writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup , www.office.com/setup how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Oct 7th 2019 06:12. Viewed 119 times.