Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Folders in Outlookby Wbic Info Printer Support Phone Number
Microsoft Outlook is mainly used as email application to manage personal and official tasks and information. It is the most effective emailing application, which can complete your tasks on the time. This application can contain your personal documents such as forms, messages, files, and others. The main advantage of using Outlook is that you can move or copy your file to another location on your computer system or server. While using it, many users delete their deleted folders mistakenly from the outlook account. It becomes a problematic situation for you. Let us discuss how to recover deleted folders in outlook. In addition, you can call at Outlook Support Phone Number to get the right solutions for it.
Why Your Folders are removed from Outlook Account?
While using Outlook emailing application, you have deleted your important emails or file attachments mistakenly. So, what are the actual reasons of this mistake? Let us explain in the detail.
- When your power supply goes out and you don’t remember to save your important task, that time your whole task is fully deleted.
- When you update the latest version of Outlook, your folders and files might get removed.
- You should close the folder and important messages before saving.
- A harmful virus has attacked the software. Viruses such as Trojans and worms can attack your system poorly. It would be a better suggestion to install a powerful antivirus program.
- Hacking may be a reason of your deleted folders. If you want to know more reasons, you can call Microsoft Outlook support team quickly.
Easy Ways to Recover Deleted Folders in Outlook
A lot of users have deleted mistakenly a folder or file from your outlook mailbox and have a frustrating experience on losing it. The first job is to recover the removed folders. You should follow all these steps given below-
Step 1- Recover removed folder from deleted items folder
- First of all, you should open your Outlook account. You need to move email folder. Seek for your deleted items or trash bin.
- Find out the item that you want calendar, notes, contacts, message, and you have to make right click on it and go to the move> other folder.
Step2- Recover removed outlook folder from the server.
If you’ve permanently removed your folder, and don’t know how to recover it, our trained Outlook technicians will help you to fix your issue before eye within a few minutes. Still, if you’re facing any type of technical troubles, you can call online Outlook support team to get the best solutions.Source Link:-
Created on Oct 24th 2019 09:11. Viewed 132 times.