Easy Ways to Fix the McAfee Error Code 12152by Joya Smith Kindle support
McAfee is a renowned brand in the world of technology that provides excellent protection from online threats to its users. The antivirus security system from McAfee is used by millions all across the globe. However, there are issues related to the software that are encountered by users. These technical issues associated with www.mcafee.com/activate can be resolved quickly by following the guidelines mentioned below.
Some symptoms related to the error code 12152
- The error 12152 often appears on the display screen and crashes.
- The other running programs often crash when this error appears.
- Windows starts to perform sluggishly.
- The PC sometimes freezes and doesn’t respond.
Some causes related to the error 12152
- Corrupted copy of the McAfee antivirus setup.
- Windows registry base corruption.
- Changes in the program files related to McAfee antivirus
- Accidental deletion of the files of the antivirus by another program.
Ways to fix the error code 12152
Repairing the registry entries
- Click on the start tab and then input command in the box, and hold the ctrl +shift key and then press the enter tab.
- If prompted with a permission box you can click on the yes tab. Further, a black box will appear on your screen, input regedit, and press enter.
- Choose the related error key of the code 12152 needed to back up and select the export option from the file menu.
- Choose the folder from the save in list for saving the key of backup. Type the name of the file and tick the option of select branch in the box of export range.
- After this step, click on save for having a backup of the antivirus associated registry entry.
Perform a malware scan
- Running a malware scan is required to identify the threats present in your system.
- After the scan, you can click on the tab of fix errors so that the damages can be eliminated from your system.
Disk clean up and updates installation
- You can run the utility of disk cleanup for cleaning up the issues related to disk fragmentation.
- Also, you can delete the temporary files and folders and install the newest upgrades for your system.
The error code 12152 related to mcafee.com/activate can be fixed by following the instructions in s a sequential manner.
Joya is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding www.McAfee.com/activate and mcafee.com/activate how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Sep 16th 2019 05:55. Viewed 88 times.