Easy Methods to Resolve the Quickbooks Won’t Open Errorby Joya Smith Kindle support
Quickbooks is a versatile software program when it comes to accounting. Many big companies use this package to manage their accounting systems. Despite the excellence of the software, it runs into some minor error such as the QuickBooks won’t open error. These types of issues can quickly be resolved with QuickBooks support or by following the right guidelines described below.
Causes of the won’t open error
- The name of the company is very big, and either the file of QBWUSER. INI is missing or appears to be damaged.
- Issues related to the hard drive or the operating system.
Symptoms related to the QuickBooks won’t open error
- The system starts to freeze and becomes unresponsive.
- The QuickBooks company file cannot be opened.
Easy solutions for resolving the error
Running the diagnostic tool
- You can download the diagnostic tool of QuickBooks, which can help you in fixing the issues.
- After the download has completed, you can locate the folder and install it on your system, double click to launch it to initiate the diagnosis.
Naming the file of QBWUSER.INI
- Tap the keys of windows and E on the keyboard simultaneously. Click on the option of the folder and search which lies under the tab of organize at the upper left corner.
- Now, click on the tab of view and then choose the option that says show files that are hidden. This option will be below the advanced settings section.
- Then, Navigate to the C drive by double-clicking on my computer shortcut then go to documents and click on local settings, further choose the application data and intuit and after that choose QuickBooks according to the year.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing difficulties related to the functionality in QuickBooks, then you can contact Quickbooks payroll support for further assistance. Our highly skilled group of experts can help in analyzing your issues and efficiently troubleshoot it for you. They can also provide you with easy to understand steps that can be implemented to resolve the errors such as the QuickBooks won’t open error.
Robert Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about QuickBooks Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Quickbooks Support and QuickBooks Customer Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Oct 7th 2019 01:11. Viewed 46 times.