Double Your Sales with Customer Loyalty Programsby Czarina R. Content Manager and SEO
Customer loyalty programs might be one of the most straightforward approaches to grow sales. It increases customer retention and build loyalty. It also presents a selfless concern for the well-being of others in the community. Making this one of the best benefits of a customer loyalty programs you can take advantage of that comes along with prestashop-thirtybees ecommerce system.
Why implement Customer Loyalty programs?
The loyalty point system is a very interesting and profitable idea, especially when customers order regularly from your ecommerce store. Offering points is not a trigger for the buyer on the first purchase, but it encourages him to come back to repeat order again and again.
Repeat customers are responsible for 40% of the total revenue of an ecommerce store. Hence, isn’t it automatic that more resource be diverted to get more sales from repeat customers? And yet, this is not happening.
The idea of implementing customer loyalty module on your shop is an excellent way to drive repeat orders. However, it requires - in my opinion - to work a little integration so that the customer understands the operation of the points and how it is managed via his account. Currently, there is no explanation provided by developers in the default install. Clients may get lost and ask you about it.
In this learning prestashop-thirtybees lesson, we will be covering a lot from module installation to customization, and perhaps a little bit of css work.
Below are list of objectives we are going to cover.
- What is the loyalty points module for?
- Settings & configuration of the module.
- Delete the "loyalty" folder in the "modules" folder of your theme, to ensure proper loading of the core module.
- Make sure an e-mail is sent to the customer during the entire process.
- Turn your points into a discount voucher via the customer account.
- Some CSS / templating formatting work seems required, but is necessary to provide a nice and smooth interface.(Optional)
Let's dive right in!
Created on Nov 12th 2019 04:09. Viewed 341 times.