Don’t Want To Cut Off From Your People? Activate Your Phone With Prepaid Phone Plansby Pixwireless Prepaid Owner
If you are sort on your budget, it is wise to get your phone recharged with prepaid phone plans.
With these plans, you cannot only save money but also stay in touch with all your close peeps.
Thus, unlike postpaid plans, billed at the end of each month, to activate a prepaid plan, you have to make upfront payments if you don’t want to be cut off from your closed ones.
However, in today’s wild goose chase, it is very difficult to decide which will be the ideal prepaid phone plans.
In the article, first we will talk about the features of prepaid phone plans, and then from where you should choose your ideal phone plan to stay in touch with your closed peeps.
What is a prepaid phone plan?
A prepaid phone plan is foolproof because you cannot cross the already-provided cap.
In case, you do so, you will be stung by the exorbitant fees, as you get to recharge the plans when you hit your limit.
Compared to the postpaid phone plans, these are the most affordable and simple way to stay-online, and great when you have tight budget and don’t want to go beyond it.
You can also choose to go with prepaid phone plans if you want ideal phone plans for your kids.
What’s more? When you want to reactivate a prepaid phone plan, you will have to make upfront payments.
Its expiry periods begin from as little as 10 days to 365 days, albeit most are almost 30 days.
Besides, a prepaid phone plan works on a recharge basis, which means that you will have to pay for allotting the facility of calls, texts and data to use within a specific period.
Moreover, as you are done with your call credit, or have reached your expiry date, you need to buy another recharge.
You can purchase the recharges directly either from your phone, by giving a call to your provider or via the provider’s website.
These recharges for your devices – smartphones/tablets can be purchased from some larger providers that offer prepaid options at supermarkets and other retail outlets.
So, which wireless service provider can provide you the best prepaid phone plans solution?
Well, its answer lies with the four fabulous prepaid phone plans from Pix Wireless the details of which include:
Pix’s prepaid phone plans, specifically designed for everyone looking to travel abroad
Pix Yellow Features
- Perfect for a Sprint-enabled and cleared devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Prepaid phone plan with nationwide 4G LTE Sprint Network
- Offers 4G LTE Data on America’s largest Wireless network
- Offers a coverage of up to 99% of America with 4G LTE
- Facilitates talking, texting, surfing and browsing
- Monthly plan
Pix Silver Features
- Facilitates 4G LTE Data on America’s largest Wireless Network
- Connects to the Nation's largest CDMA Network
- Perfect for unlocked LTE-compatible device
- Offers unlimited talking & texting
- Widest coverage in America
- Monthly plan
Pix World SIM
- Offers fuss-free communication in more than 193 countries and over 200 cruise ships
- Allows you to send and receive SMS texts, and/or access data on the worldwide web.
- Collaborated with more than 150 global network operators
- Allows you to make and receive calls anywhere, anytime
- Perfect for globetrotters
- Global SIM card
Pix Virtual SIM
- Perfect e-SIM, internet SIM, virtual SIM card to cover your expanded business
- Facilitates unlimited communication over any Wi-Fi or data connection
- Offers unlimited communication over Wi-Fi, or any data connection
- This is an iPhone & Android enabled virtual SIM or App
How to buy and activate any of Pix’s prepaid phone plans?
To buy and activate your choice of Pix’s prepaid phone plans, just bring your Sprint device or LET device to Pix and enjoy wireless freedom while travelling abroad.
Created on May 2nd 2019 01:27. Viewed 162 times.