Different Ways to Fix HP All-In-One Printer Cartridge Errorby Hari Narayan Sr.Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
It is your printer cartridge that lets you get colored or black and white print. But what if your HP All-In-One Printer displays a “Incorrect Print Cartridge” or “Print Cartridge Error”. Along with it sometimes the attention light also blinks and your printer stop working. If you want to avoid this issue then first thing that is suggested by experts is to always use genuine HP cartridge. You can visit HP Sure Supply or contact us at Hp Printer Technical Support UK (Toll Free) 0808-238-7544 to get genuine cartridge. But in case, you are facing this issue then try the different solutions mentioned here:
Check and Reinstall Printer Cartridge
- Turn on your printer and open the
cartridge access door.
- Let the carriage become idle before
you continue and then press the push down button to release cartridges so that
you can remove them.
- Remove the protective tape if it is
there on it.
- Now please slide the cartridge to the
empty slot and then gently push on the upper part of the cartridge until you
hear a click sound.
- Repeat these steps for each cartridge
and then once you are done, close the access door and try printing.
Clean The Cartridge
- Remove the cartridges from machine as mentioned above.
- Then disconnect the power cord from the back of your printer and push down on the top of the cartridge to release it.
- Hold the cartridge from sides and
check if there is any ink or debris at the ink cartridge contacts.
- Use damp lint free cloth to clean the
copper colored contacts.
- Repeat the steps for other cartridges as well.
- Now take another cotton swab to clean electric contacts that are located inside the printer on the cartridge slot.
- Now insert back the cartridges by
following the instructions mentioned above.
- Turn on your printer and try printing
· Some multiple cleaning is required to resolve the issue.
Reset Your Printer
- Press the power button to turn on
your printing device and then disconnect the power cord from the back of the
- Now unplug the power cord from the
wall outlet and wait for at least 15 seconds.
- Plug back the power cord into the wall outlet and then at the rear of the printer.
- Mostly the product automatically turns on, but if it doesn’t then press the power button to turn it on.
If you have tried all the mentioned solutions but is still getting the same error message then you are left with one solution and that is to take help from experienced technicians. To get in touch with them, simply dial Hp Printer Technical Helpline UK. Your all problems will vanish after connecting with us.
Created on May 24th 2018 07:16. Viewed 555 times.