Difference of Multi Vision and Multi View Display | SIGNtechby Professional Writer Professional Writer
SIGNtech CO., LTD. is a digital signage forums producer in Korea, and it manages the pix of the board by remote administration that is hooked up at the server laptop. Are you seeking out a digital signage advertising boards manufacturer in Korea. The SIGNtech is a solution in your need to get digital advertising and marketing boards.
Differences of Multi View and Multi Vision:
Each LCD Media Box has a built-in RT-5 media player without a separate server PC.One Media Box is master,and the remainder is slave configuration. Same videos or specified images to play as multi-system.
Specification: Excellent durability and easy to install. Video management through the network. (Support program).
Device is to split the images from the server PC to play.
Specification: Convenient multi-configuration without additional video editing. extra management program can be controlled image.
Multi View System configuration and functions:
- Media player can be used Built-in model and independently model
- Each device (RT-5) Inserts the separated image on each monitor
- Master set in the UI and the rest will be automatically be set to slave
- To play the video. All settings, please refer to the manual of the RT-5
How to install:
- Frame is installed on the wall.
- Frame to fix the mounter.
- LCD monitor fixed on a mounter, and electrical and LAN installed
LCD Panel and Narrow Vessel size:
- Super Narrow Vessel (Vessel distance) (700cdr) 40 “/ 25mm, 42″ / 25mm, 46 “/ 25mm Other
- Super Narrow Vessel (Vessel distance) (500cdr,700cdr) 46인치/7.3mm, 55인치/5.3mm
Multi View Form:
- Various configurations of the Lay-out.
If you are looking for a Multi view displays, you can find it on SIGNtech
Click here to contact SIGNtech
View more: Difference of Multi View and Multi Vision
Created on Feb 1st 2023 02:24. Viewed 41 times.