Detailed Information About 5 Major Anxiety Disordersby Maheen Fatima Your Problems, my Soluions
The mental health suffers the most all over the world because people do not know when they start experiencing serious mental disorders. It is important to mention that mental health is more important than physical health in some cases. A permanent brain damage can occur if a serious mental disorder is left untreated. This article discusses 5 major anxiety disorders followed by some discussion about the anxiety treatment in Dubai.
What are Anxiety Disorders?
Anxiety is a feeling of nervousness or worry about a something with an unsure outcomes. It is a famous mental disorder having different types. Anxiety is a mental or psychological disorder which is common all over the world. Having it to some extent is not a big problem. It becomes a problem when a person experiences it all the time. It is the time when the person is controlled by anxiety. An anxiety treatment in Dubai can cure this mental condition.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
There are different types of anxiety disorders and five major types have been discussed below:
- Social Anxiety Disorder: The person suffering from this disorder avoids meeting people and even leaving the house. There can be different reasons behind such kind of behavior.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): Here, the person worries too much about everyday things. For example, a person has to do a lot of work at the office and it makes that person sad and worried all day.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): It is another common type of anxiety disorder where a person performs a habit or ritual over and over again because she or he has doubts about it.
- Panic Disorder: The person with anxiety disorder suffers from panic attacks. By panic attacks we mean sudden waves of terror in which body may convulse. It leads to breathing problems that may feel like the person is going to die.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This anxiety disorder occurs when a person witnesses or goes through a traumatic incident. This disorder exists if a person visualizes that event and gets scared even after one month.
Reasons to Take Anxiety Treatment
Anxiety is a serious mental disorder and it is necessary to take a treatment by consulting a mental health professional. If you are suffering from any type of anxiety, consider anxiety treatment in Dubai. If you have symptoms of a mental disorder, it is necessary to consult a psychiatrist or psychologist. If you want to learn more about different me
Created on Dec 18th 2018 00:29. Viewed 282 times.