Delete Yahoo Mail Account Permanently with this Step-by-Step Guideby Way Binary Troubleshooting Technical Blogs
Given the fact that ‘Yahoo’ offers its users the ability to delete, close and reactive their Yahoo accounts whenever they need; but, before doing so, it is always suggested for having a backup of your Yahoo data in advance and for that what you can do is follow these basic steps:
- In order to download all your email data that are spread across different Yahoo products, go to the “Yahoo Privacy Dashboard” page.
- From the page, go to its ‘Products’ the section in order to click on ‘Yahoo Mail.’
- Then, adjacent to ‘Yahoo Mail’ further click on the ‘Mail Download Manager’ option.
- From the option choose the type of ‘Yahoo Data’ that you want to download.
- After that, provide an email address in order to get notified for the same.
- Then Click on the ‘OK’ button to finally request the download.
- That’s it! Now, wait until Yahoo notifies you to download the data. This way you’ll be able to download your entire Yahoo-based data easily.
Once you get the backup of your Yahoo Data, start with the process of “How to Delete Yahoo Mail Account permanently:”
The process of deleting your Yahoo Mail account is quite basic as all you need to do is perform these simple steps and that’s it, after that, you’ll be able to delete yahoo account permanently! So, without wasting any further second, let’s start with the steps:
- First and foremost, type ‘Yahoo Delete Account Page’ in your web browser and from the available search result click on “Yahoo Account Delete Page” in order to open it.
- On the ‘Delete user page’ enter your Yahoo Mail account username and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, on the next page, type the password of your Yahoo Mail account and again Click on the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- After that, you’ll receive a code from Yahoo on your registered mobile number, and in order to successfully sign in to your Yahoo Mail account, click on the same code.
- Along with that, you also have to type the ‘Captcha’ image in order to verify that you’re not a robot.
- And, after that, once you logged in to your Yahoo Mail account, you’ll be given two options i.e., whether you want to “Terminate this Account” or you want to “Return to Account Information.”
- From these options, select “Terminate this account” option and once you select it, you’ll be navigated to the page entitled “Before continuing, please consider the following information.”
- There, go through the available text thoroughly that informs you about what you’ll lose after deleting your Yahoo Mail permanently.
- After reading the whole text, decide whether you want to continue the process of deleting your Yahoo Mail account permanently or not.
- If you want to continue with the process, then simply enter your email address in the blank text field and press the ‘Continue’ button to select ‘Yes’ in order to finally delete the Yahoo account.
- That’s it! Congratulations you’ve successfully deleted your Yahoo Mail account.
- Lastly, to confirm your deletion process, Yahoo will send you a message that reads “Your account has been deactivated and scheduled for deletion.”
Created on Jun 18th 2020 05:11. Viewed 809 times.