Cox Smtp Settings For iPhoneby Sara Hill Expert Needs Information World
What Are The Cox SMTP Settings For iPhone And How Are They Helpful
SMTP is an acronym for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol through which you are able to send your important emails via your mail account. Every email clients has its own SMTP settings even the COX email. These settings are almost similar for every mobile and PC device.
We all know that COX email is one of the widely used email clients in the world especially in America. It has more than 3 million users who take benefits from its in-mail services on a daily basis. When you setup a Cox email account in your iPhone then the SMTP settings gets automatically configured into your mobile device. However, sometimes they do not get auto-saved and eventually does not let you send your emails.
This is the reason that you’ll have to setup them manually in order to be able to send emails. Hence, go through the Cox SMTP settings iPhone and apply them in your device.
Steps To Set SMTP Settings In Your iPhone Device
- In your iPhone, head over to its settings section
- Tap on the Accounts & Passwords option and then tap on the Add Account
- On the next screen, tap on the other option
- Now, tap on the Add mail account option
- Next you’ll need to enter the details for your Cox account such as
- Your name
- Your Cox email address and its password
- Tap on the next button and then your IMAP setting will be auto-configured
- Now, go to the incoming Mail server setting and enter the following details for the SMTP settings.
- First make sure that SSL is enabled
- If you use POP settings then enter 995 in the incoming port number
- For IMAP, enter 993 in the port number
- In the Primary Server, select smtp.coxmail.com
- Save the changes and then log into your Cox account via using the email address and password.
Furthermore, send a test mail and see if you are able to send e-mails from your Cox account. Otherwise, contact to the Cox customer service to get proper assistance while setting up Cox SMTP settings in your iPhone or iPad.
Created on Dec 2nd 2019 05:13. Viewed 389 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.