Convert the Waste into Vermicompost for Organic Farmingby Sanjeev Yadav SEO Consultant The vermicomposting is a process in which worms are used to convert organic materials into a humus-like substance. The main purpose is to process the material as fast and efficient as possible. It is one of the most cost-effective ways of producing homemade high nutrient-rich fertilizer from food waste. The process takes place in Vermi Reactors where earthworm activities take place.
In appearance, it is deep blackish brown in color. It contains earthworms, mainly red wigglers, white worms, and other kinds of worms to form a mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials and vermicast. The waste comprises of kitchen scraps such as:
• Vegetable and fruit peels
• Coffee grounds and filters
• Leaves and grass clippings
• Tea bags
• Grain waste
• Cotton mill waste
• Agricultural waste
• Pig manure
BENEFITS OF VERMICOMPOSTING
• Soil Benefits: It increases the water holding capacity of the soil, lowers the problem of soil erosion, increase soil productivity and reduces the attack by pest and diseases.
• Plant Benefits: The crops are grown at faster speeds with better taste and quality. The toxic residues are reduced to a considerable amount. The water holding capacity is considerably improved, along with soil aeration.
• Environmental & Economic Benefits: It is one of the most economic practice to turn any garden or organic waste into high nutrient manure. It closes the “metabolic gap" through recycling waste.
Also, it is important to ensure that the field should be free from rats as it can harm the earthworms and create hamper in the process of composting. The vermicompost fertilizer is preferred over a large range of customers due to its properties. It can be used in all types of plants and trees. It is added with nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and magnesium.
In Assam, there are many manufacturers and suppliers of Vermicompost and provide it at a very competitive price. There is a huge demand for such manure, owing to its uses and benefits. The Vermicompost is made using high-quality ingredients, sourced from the most authorized vendors in the industry. The suppliers in Assam ensure the use of the latest advanced technologies so that world-class vermicompost is produced, within stipulated time-period. All products are manufactured in accordance with the prescribed quality standards and the guidelines, set by the industry. The vermicompost provided is free from weeds and 100% natural.
Thus, it can be concluded that Vermicompost is irreplaceable and the dealers dealing with it are earning huge revenues.
Created on Dec 6th 2018 03:15. Viewed 429 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.