Configuration of NETGEAR Router for internet with NETGEAR Genieby Alexis Blackwell 18002046959 router support phone number
Summary: This article is all about configuration of Netgear router for internet with Netgear genie which is penned down by a team of Netgear router support experts.
Below are few steps described for users to configure Netgear router for cable internet connection with the help of NETGEAR genie:
1. Unplug your modem as well as router power cords. If a user is working with a back-up battery on the modem, then remove it on temporary basis is recommended.
2. Connecting an Ethernet cable directly from the modem straight to the Internet port of the router is required as suggested by Netgear router technical support experts
3. A user is supposed to connect an Ethernet cable from the computer to any one of the LAN ports available of the router
4. Re-insertion of the back-up battery if any is required and then reconnect the modem power carefully. Wait for a while to allow all lights to be in stable mode.
5. Reconnect the router power and wait for a while to allow the power light to become in a state of solid green.
Open up a web browser and then type the router's IP address which will either appear as a http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press the Enter option.
• You are now prompted towards log into the router section.
• The default username will be as admin and the default password will be typed as a password itself.
• The username and password are both case-sensitive and so there is a necessity to types the login details carefully.
Users will now be prompted to enter their username as well as password details. Enter all the below given process by following a default login credentials:
• Username: admin
• Password: password
• Click on the Advanced > Setup Wizard section.
• Select on the Yes button and then click on the Next button.
• Once the setup has completed the configuration process of the internet connection, the Congratulations page will automatically be displayed
• Click on the Take me to the Internet to test the connection page.
Our top level Netgear router help for customers worldwide:
• Other Issues with Router Configure
• Support for Netgear Router Configure
• Support for Router Configuration
• Configure Support for Wi-Fi Router
• Online Help of Router Configure
• Support for Shared Router Configure
Fix your Netgear issues with our expert professionals
Users searching for instant Netgear Router Configuration solutions or even if they are looking for the fastest ever online help to configure Router, then we welcome our customers to get in touch with our professionals which is available 24 hours a day with excellent tech support service. Ours is an excellent and highly advanced Netgear support service solutions that are delivered to users as and when required. Reach us at our toll free Netgear number anytime whenever needed by you.
Lyra Wilson is a famous author and well known tech support professional working at Netgear customer support department with a definite approach to help users in working out with their various Netgear related queries. Her articles have been published number of times in many renowned article sites and have been appreciated by top readers as well. She possesses excellent writing as well as reading skills. For Query Call Now 1-800-204-6959
Created on Mar 9th 2017 04:29. Viewed 205 times.