Complete Guide to Register Online Aadhar Complaint- Alankit Limitedby Shreya Dixit Manager Head
Aadhar Card is a mandatory document which has become necessary for every citizen of Indian origin. It's like any other proof of identification featuring your picture, father’s name, address, along with other details. To acquire an aadhar card you first need to register and have the temporary enrolment number. This number is comprised of 28 digits, the first 14 characters are your exclusive enrolment number and the remaining 14 is the date and time of your registration.
- To lodge a complaint you need to visit the official UIDAI website. On the website type in your 14 digit enrolment number along with the date month and year in dd/mm/yy format.
- There will be a section for personal details and contact info, enter your name, mobile number and personal email ID. Under the location cell, you have to enter your pin code and from a drop-down list select your town, city, or village respectively.
- Now that you are done with all your personal details, the time has come to elaborate on your problem. You need to select the nature of your problem, match it with the right category and leave a remark to explain your problem if you have to.
- Now, comes the last step where you just have to enter the security code which you can copy from the page itself.
- Your complaint is duly registered after you have carried out the above-mentioned tasks.
Usually, complaints are not that prominent as far as aadhar card is a concern, still, mistakes happen, it can be a spelling mistake or late arrival of your aadhar etc. You can take the help other professionals institutions too. Alankit complaints on your behalf and help you throughout the process till your resolve is complete.
Created on Mar 20th 2019 02:42. Viewed 309 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.