COMPLETE GUIDE TO CANON MG2522 PRINTER SETUPby Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Canon Pixma Mg2522 is an inkjet printer that offers scan and copy setup as well. This printer is compatible with Windows and Mac OS, but a direct USB connection has to be used. It also has a Hybrid Ink system, my Image garden, and creative park premium. Canon is a big-scale company that makes printers for all purposes – office, home, commercials, etc. Canon Pixma mg2522 is an affordable printer made for home printing needs. It even supports XL ink cartridges for longer use. Canon printer Pixma Mg2522 setup is fairly easy to do. You will find everything related to this printer’s setup in this blog. To find out how to do Canon mg2522 printer setup, follow this blog.
CANON PIXMA MG2522 PRINTER SETUP
For initially Canon printer Pixma Mg2522 setup, follow the steps given below.
- The initial setup involves unboxing the printer and keeping it on a clean surface.
- Take out the power cord from the box and connect its one end to the printer and the other to the wall socket.
- To turn on the printer, press the power button of the printer till the ON lamp is lit.
- Set the preferences like language, country, date, and time according to your location
- Uncover the printer to place the ink cartridges in their designated slots and close them as soon as you have placed them
- Finally, take an alignment print to ensure everything working smoothly
CANON PIXMA MG2522 WIRELESS SETUP
The next step for Canon mg2522 printer setup is Canon Pixma mg2522 wireless setup. Follow the steps below to complete.
- Turn on your printer using the power button, touch the wireless connect option in the printer, and press LAN settings
- Go to Wireless LAN setup, select Easy Wireless Connect to open a new screen
- The new screen will display Settings are made on the device or smart phone option – tap Yes.
- Open the device you want to connect your printer to and start setup; choose your preferences and the method of connection for the same
- Next, choose the router to connect to the printer and enter credentials
- It will take a few minutes to complete the setup, wait till it does and take a test print
- Canon Pixma mg2522 printer wireless setup is complete.
Now the next question is – How to connect canon mg2522 printer to WiFi. The solution is in the next segment.
HOW TO CONNECT CANON MG2522 PRINTER TO WIFI
Follow the instructions below:
- The first and foremost instruction is to connect the printer to a wall socket to power on the printer. Connect the USB cable’s one end to the printer and the second to the power socket
- Touch the wireless connection option when the printer turns on; the printer will start to search for networks and reveal a list of all possible networks
- Choose the most appropriate network from the list and tap on it; enter the password to connect
- The printer will then connect to the network
This is how to connect Canon Mg2522 Printer to WiFi. You can find plenty of information regarding various other models of Canon printers in our other blogs.
Created on Mar 5th 2021 05:40. Viewed 170 times.