COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit cardby Arpit Jk digital marketer
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental college will release the Exam hall passes or Admit card on the official website. The exam will be conducted on 12th may and The Admit card will be released on 3rd May (this year). The eligible candidate who has successfully applied for the exam can download it from the official website, once it will be released. A candidate should keep and preserved the COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card very carefully, as the entry at the exam center will not be allowed without the Admit card.
Important Dates of Admit card
The candidate who has applied for the exam will be able to download the Admit card. Your Admit card will contain all the important details related to the exam. Before we go into the details of Admit card let us check out the important details related to the Admit card.
• The registration was started on 16th January and the last date for the form submission is April 19, 2019.
• The Admit card will be available on 3rd May 2019
• The exam is going to be held on 12th May 2019.
• The provisional Answer key will available on 16th May 2019
• The last date to challenge the provisional answer key is 1st May 2019
• The result will be declared on 27 May 2019
• The counseling will start from 2nd week of July
Steps involve in Downloading the COMEDK Admit card 2019
This is the most important part and process for the Admit card. A candidate must know how to access and download the Admit card or ticket hall pass. The method is very simple and explained below:
• Visit the official website
• search for Admit card link
• Log in with your application number and password
• The Admit card will be displayed on your screen
• check the printed details
• download it and take the multiple printouts
Details mentioned on the Admit card
Your Admit is the valuable document which has all the important details related to you, the exam for which you are appearing and the rules and regulation must for the candidate to adhere. See the following details mentioned below which will be printed on the Admit card or exam hall pass
• Candidate’s name
• Application number
• Candidate’s Adress details
• Photo and signature
• Detail of exam center
• exam timing
• General instruction
• sign of Authority
Document required on the exam day
A candidate has to bring the following document along with the Admit card. The following list of the document which is to bring at the exam hall are mentioned below:
• Two recent passport size photograph
• the photo should not be older than 3 months
• Mention your name and TAT no. (will be mentioned on the admit card) on the back side of the photo
• Any photo I.D proof such as Aadhar card,
Driving license, passport, Pan card, school/college I.D
for more education and exam related information please visit www.nextincareer.com
Created on Apr 12th 2019 04:50. Viewed 85 times.