Combat Constipation With Effective Homeopathyby Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
Constipation is another rising, health concern across the globe irrespective of age, sex, or economic status.
The risk of constipation increases amongst individuals over 30.
According to stats,>33% of the adults with constipation are over 60-110 age, and there are 16% of adults worldwide suffer from constipation.
Let’s dig deep and investigate to enlist the root cause, risks, and homeopathic remedy for constipation.
What is constipation?
In simple words, the irregularity of the bowel movement, or issues in regular bowel activities (like pain or hardness) is known as constipation.
It is generally considered for the irregularity where the frequency is less than thrice a week, but it varies from person to person.
Prominent symptoms, causes, and risk factors of constipation
The most prominent symptoms of constipation include:
- Bloating in the abdomen leads to discomfort
- Irregular bowel movements
- Pain in passing stools
- Feeling of uncomfortableness due to improper bowel/unclear bowels
The symptoms are associated with certain lifestyle habits or the hereditary cause, majorly the causes of constipation include:
- Colon is unable to move stools faster
- People with irritable bowel syndrome can also face painful and frequent bowel movements
- Disorder of pelvic floor
- Celiac disease
- Frequent dehydration episodes
- Less active lifestyle
- The low fiber content in the diet
- Anul fissure
- Colon cancer, etc
Constipation, if ignored can develop as chronic constipation that can develop complications such as:
- Hemorrhoids- a condition when veins around the anus get swollen due to pressure of eliminating stools.
- Anal fissure- tears in the anus which could be either small or loud.
- Rectal prolapse- protruding or stretching of a part of the anus due to straining bowel movement.
Homeopathic treatment for constipation
In homeopathic treatment, the complete system is taken into consideration rather than merely focussing on the point of concern.
In this treatment method, the medicines are prescribed to the patients based on the symptoms to customize the diagnosis as per the patient’s bodily needs, focusing on the root causes.
Bryonia, Calcarea, Antrim crud, causticum, graphites, china, Collinsonia, nux vomica, sepia, sulfur, and Chelidonium majus are some of the medicines prescribed to the patients based on the requirements of the body.
It is potent for treating constipation irrespective of age, sex, or lifestyle.
Prevention tips for constipation
Here is the list of the do’s and don'ts to prevent constipation:
- Take a balanced diet rich in fiber, for that, you can include; beans, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, cereals, bran, etc.
- Drink enough water to avoid dehydration
- Do regular exercise and routinely say active.
- Always entertain the bowel urges.
- Create a bowel schedule after meals gradually.
- Integrate the fruits and juices into your diet.
Homeopathic medicines are naturally effective to treat constipation. Many homeopathic medicines are prescribed to patients as per the need to cure it permanently.
But, it is necessary to visit an experienced and reliable expert in homeopathy in Orlando to treat it well.
There are an array of methods that need to be devised that vary from patient to patient, that's why relying on Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter, CCH, RsHOM(NA) is a suitable call.
Connect for homeopathic solutions for constipation even if you are facing it for months to years and get it diagnosed with clinical homeopathy methods.
Till then, stay active, stay healthy!
Created on Jun 28th 2022 09:03. Viewed 59 times.