COFFEE AT THE WORLD LEVEL.by Carmen sofia Malinescu affiliate marketing
COFFEE AT THE WORLD LEVEL
- World consumption
- An industry of $ 90 billion annually.
- Second place on the World Stock Exchange after Oil
- The most popular beverage with 1.4 billion coffees consumed daily.
- 54% of America's adult population consumes 4-5 coffees daily.
- In Canada, the annual consumption is 15 billion coffees
In Romania the average consumption is 3-5 coffees daily
- The coffee market in Romania is growing every year
- Coffee is ONE place as a hot drink consumed daily. After water is the second liquid consumed daily. Most of the coffee is consumed at breakfast.
In every house there is COFFEE
In Romania, the annual consumption per person is about 1095 coffees.
If we still drink coffee, let's drink a healthy one.
Coffee based on ganoderma lucidum.
The product - LINZHI Café is the first healthy coffee in the world ... which will be brought to you, exclusively, by DXN Holdings Berhad Cafe is a delicious and healthy drink mixed with Ganoderma extract and which, reducing fatigue, will bring more energy and vigor. Just by tasting it, you will realize how good it is.
Ganoderma - Reish - Benefit them for health
Ganoderma lucidum has no interaction with other herbal remedies. In general, Ganoderma has proven safe and non-toxic even under the experimental administration in large quantities in animals and humans. During the last many doctors, nutritionists have done research, worldwide there are 2700 doctoral theses, Asian countries have undertaken a plenty of research on the medical value of several edible mushrooms. The findings show the ability of these fungi to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, strengthen the immune system, help in anticancer therapy. Other properties such as: antiviral, anti-inflammatory, effective against anaphylactic shock, against HIV, increasing the ability to use oxygen and antioxidant properties have also been shown. A healthy coffee, with a very low caffeine content, or even No, it will help you feel better and lead a healthier life, while also limiting the risks of caffeine.
More information can be found on the following link.
Carmen Sofia Malinescu
Created on Dec 14th 2019 15:57. Viewed 106 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.