Coating Candies with Healthy Filmby Deepika Olive SEO Executive Wrappers are not just the covering of product but they are shield to it against the possible perils that it can face. Packaging has dominant role where products need to be transported overseas through different transport medium especially ship where chances of perils are high. Each product has its own kind of packaging requirement and food products or beverages that need enhanced quality of film that is used in the packaging material.
There are many properties that bopp film manufacturers need to ensure to deliver highest quality of packaging material. Here we are discussing about films or packaging material that is used to wrap confectionary items like candies, chocolates, sweets and other such things that are directly in contact of the wrapping material.
The polyester film manufacturers need to ensure that the film is healthy and can be used for edible products. It needs to be imbibed with following properties like:
- • Transparency: The film material need to have transparency and it should not be adulterated with other element or substance that can tarnish its purity. Such act or presence of other material can make it less eligible to be used for edible items.
- • Flexible: The quality of the film should be flexible so that it can wrap different items, which are in different shape, and so that it can be used flexibly to wrap the product entirely.
- • Resistance to Reactions: The packaging material should have resistance property so that it does not react with edible item and should not make the product adulterated.
- • Glossy Surface: The surface of the film should be glossy and should have smooth finishing so that it gives attractive look to the entire packaging. Packaging act as the medium of advertising especially when they are made to be attractive and the material should be adaptable to those attractive designs and colors.
- • Moisture Barrier: The film material should have resistance and barrier to moisture so that it does not get into the packaging. If the material is not moisture proof then it can make the edible item soggy or unfit to eat.
- • Hot Tack & Seal Strength: The packaging should have good hot tack and seal strength so that it remains consistent in all kind of temperature and external physical conditions.
There are many other properties that need to be ensured by the film manufacturers for perfect packaging.
We have discussed here about the films used in packaging of edible items. Stay tuned to collect more information on topics such as bopp flm manufacturers, polyester film manufacturers etc
Created on Nov 15th 2017 02:23. Viewed 363 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.