Coast Spas Reviews Provides You with Comfort Food from Around the Worldby Ajay S. Ideas and Examples to Get Attention
Food is the most primitive form of comfort. Our culinary instincts
are one of the quickest to respond. Every culture has
Let us explore what comfort food around the world is like.
1. Canada, Poutine- Identified as a quintessential Canadian food, it is a dish that includes French fries and cheese curds topped with brown gravy. It has long been associated with Quebec cuisine and is now celebrated as the country’s cultural pride.
2. Spain, Tortilla Espanola- This classic dish consists of sautéed potato and onion baked into eggs. It may be served warm or at room temperature, sometimes added with green or red peppers. A large tortilla can be cut into triangular portions to be eaten as finger food.
Oden- Oden is a Japanese winter dish that consists of several
ingredients like boiled eggs,
5. India, Khichdi- A dish of lentils and
6. China, Cha Siu Bao- This traditional Chinese dish is Cantonese barbecued pork filled bun. They are served as a type of dim sum and are either baked or steamed. Marinated in a mixture of oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and soy sauce, they are served piping hot.
7. Mexico, Chilaquiles- Chilaquiles are lightly fried corn tortillas that are quartered, cooked with salsa or mole and topped with pulled chicken, Mexican crema, eggs and refried beans. As with most Mexican dishes, regional and family variations are quite common. Spicy, crunchy and creamy it is savored with great delight as a breakfast or brunch option.
8. Greece, Moussaka- It is eggplant or potato-based dish often including ground meat. Served casserole-style, it is topped in creamy béchamel sauce which makes it a Mediterranean favorite. It is served piping-hot from the oven.
These comfort food from across the globe are all lip-smacking variations of similar food ingredients. They are something that not only fills your stomach but your heart as well. According to Coast Spas Reviews, these foods have the power to uplift your spirit to a new high. Stay connected to your traditional culture and savor the delicacies to feel good.
Created on Oct 13th 2019 23:42. Viewed 60 times.