Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurvedaby Rahul Kumar Health and Medical
Chronic kidney disease is a silent killer that destroys the health of your kidney slowly over time. When having CKD, your renal fails to work as it is supposed to leading to renal failure. With the help of chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda, you can prevent the kidney from losing its health.
Kidney diseases are continuously rising because of the changing living habits of the people. Our professional life and personal life have impacted us in numerous ways. Affected by kidney disease is one thing that we are facing with our unhealthy habits.
Our kidneys are one of those organs that may get healed itself by taking good care of them. Every day, our kidneys filter up to 150 quarts of blood and produce about 2 quarts of urine out of the waste products its sifts from the blood. Kidneys perform an array of functions for us, including, toxin elimination, waste removal, regulation of fluid and electrolyte balance, keeping the right level of blood pressure, and some other. The most important of all is the elimination of waste and harmful productions from the blood through the urine. The blood needs to be pure enough in order for the organs to function properly, but if your kidneys are unable to filter out waste, you may have a pile of the waste accumulated inside. The condition is quite devastating as it makes you sick and unhealthy to lead a normal life. Kidney disease may even progress to renal failure if you keep on avoiding the right treatment, says chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda to mend damage to the kidneys.
What causes kidney damage?
kidney function for a period of 3 months or more is called chronic kidney
disease. CKD is a dangerous condition because it remains undiagnosed until
considerable time has passed. Some causes that may affect your renal are:
- Immune system related conditions such as lupus or infections such as HIV, AIDS, hepatitis B, and C.
- Urine tract infections within the kidneys, also called Pyelonephritis can lead to scarring of the kidney’s tissues.
- Inflammation of the kidney’s filters (glomerulus) can affect your kidney’s ability to function properly.
- Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic condition that causes cysts to develop inside or the surroundings of the kidneys.
- Excess consumption of antibiotics for an extended period of time also pressurizes your kidneys
- Diabetes and high blood pressure are the two conditions that may not allow the kidneys to filter waste and toxins out of the blood.
How can you know if your kidneys are damaged?
Chronic kidney diseases are more intimidating than you think them to be. They take a toll out of your life and make you handicap to live normally. It is hard to detect CKD in the initial stages because signs and symptoms occur late after the condition has progressed. But remember not to wait for the signs and screen yourself at least once a year for any evidence of kidney disease. Talk to your doctor about the tests and the polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda that are involved in the diagnosing process, once you notice one or more of the signs in your body.
- Changes in the urination: Increased or decreased frequency of the urine, blood accompanying your pee, and extreme pain when urinating are some of the symptoms you should look for.
- Fatigue: You may feel tired and fragile body because of low production or red blood cells.
- Swelling in the hands and feet: Mineral deposition in the bloodstream and tissue causes swelling of the body parts and puffy eyes.
- Shortness of breath: Fluid build up in the lungs causes breathlessness.
- Pain in the back: When moving or stretching, you may feel immense pain.
- Itching: Waste build up can also cause itchy or dry skin.
- Other symptoms that may appear are high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
The estimated glomerular filtration rate is a measurement of a kidney function. If there goes any abnormality in the kidney’s function, your GFR may start to decline. Knowing your GFR number will also you to understand which stage of kidney disease you are in.
- Stage 1: GFR<90 ml/dL
- Stage 2: GFR between 60 and 90
- Stage 3: GFR less than 59 and more than 30% of kidney function
- Stage 4: Severe decrease in kidney function with 15-29% of kidney function only
- Stage 5: Kidney failure with GFR less than 15
Treatment for kidney disease
Most doctors suggest dialysis or organ transplant to sustain life when your kidneys have got damaged. However, these Allopathic treatments do not work as a permanent solution to your kidney problems because they only help to suppress the signs and symptoms of kidney damage rather the cause.
There is another treatment that can help to resuscitate the damaged cells and tissues of the kidney by including sacred herbs and spices, oils and other organic infusing elements. The chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda ensures complete renewal of your kidneys and improves the overall well-being of the patients.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care institution that has helped thousands of patients with its ayurvedic treatment. If you wish to know how we work, connect with us at Karma Ayurveda.
Created on Jun 11th 2019 05:26. Viewed 265 times.