Choose Altai State Medical University For Study MBBS in Russia 2021by Roshan Jha Digital Marketer
Altai State Medical University is one of the leading medical schools in Russia, located in western Siberia. The University conducts high-quality training programs with 25,000 leading physicians and pharmaceutical teams for the Regional Health Organization. The university is one of the centers for research, education, and cultural exchange.
Altai State Medical University is one of the leading medical schools in Russia, located in western Siberia. The University conducts high-quality training programs with 25,000 leading physicians and pharmaceutical teams for the Regional Health Organization. The university is one of the centers for research, education and cultural exchange.
Over the years, the university has produced about 30,000 graduates. About 4000 students come to the university for medical programs every year. Most of the students are from abroad like India, Iraq, Bangladesh, Germany, Kyrgyzstan. In 1991, the university established a faculty of international students.
Under the faculty, the university produces many foreign students in various disciplines such as general medicine, dentistry, pediatrics and pharmacy. The University is actively involved in the implementation of scientific projects, medical research and innovations related to science and technology.
Faculties of the University
- Faculty of Preventive MedicineFaculty of Advanced Nursing
- Faculty of Advanced Nursing
- Faculty of PharmacyFaculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
Why study MBBS at Altai State Medical University?
The benefits of studying MBBS at Altai State Medical University easily attract the attention of students around the world:
1. Altai State Medical University has a personal focus on student safety.
2. There will be no entrance exam or entrance test when applying for the MBBS course at Altai State Medical University.
3. The cost of living and studying at the university is easily affordable.
4. There are numerous opportunities after completing MBBS from ASMU.
5. Excellent features of experienced staff and teaching.
6. Hospitals affiliated to provide training and employment programs.
7. No donation and title fee.
8. Clinical exposure is provided to improve students' practical knowledge.
Altai State Medical University Fee Structure for MBBS Course
Altai State Medical University offers a fee structure that is relatively cheaper and more affordable than many Indian medical colleges:
- The academic year of AGMU starts from September 1, 2021
- Tuition + Accommodation: 6 years INR 21.8 lakhs
- Approximately. Meal Costs: INR 73,000 - per year
- 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th class.
- M MCI - NEET Qualification Mandatory.
- Ad candidate age must be 18 years on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- Ity Nationality - Students must have Indian Nationality (Passport)
Admission Process: Required for MBBS course
Follow the simple steps from applying online until you get an air ticket to Russia to enroll in an MBBS course at Altai State Medical University:
Application forms are available on the University Portal. You need to confirm the documents required to apply for MBBS in Russia.
Receive invitation letter:
After the documents are submitted, the university will issue an official invitation letter to the students. The period for reviewing applications will vary according to the university.
Pay the registration fee:
After receiving the admission letter, you have to pay the application fee and confirm your place in the university.
Apply for a visa:
Students can apply for a student visa to the nearest embassy in their respective country.
Attendance Date Report:
Students must notify the arrival date 7 days prior to your arrival.
Required Documents: To apply for MBBS course
Make sure students prepare all the paperwork for the admission process:
1. High school certificate
2. Copy of passport
3. Application Form
4. 2 passport size photos
5. Certificate of Language Proficiency
6. Medical certificate
7. Birth certificate
Created on Mar 8th 2021 05:31. Viewed 295 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.