Cards That Make Your Day Extra Specialby Ratul Puri Marketing Consultant Wedding- a day for which you and all your close ones have planned a lot of things and when it comes to wedding invitations there’s a lot of choices available. Choosing your wedding invitation style can be a difficult task. So it’s better to follow the trend.
The style of your wedding invitation card designs set the tone of the entire wedding event- starting from save the date cards, to escort cards, invitation suites, your wedding ceremony program and even menus. In short, the invitation card you chose will become the template for your other important wedding materials too. Your invitation can give your guests feel special and give them a hint about your wedding theme or style.
Now let us talk about the latest 2018 trends for wedding ceremony cards so that it can make your task a little easier.
- Artistic, graceful and elegant water color invitation cards. Choose from abstract water color paint splashes as this will be a great way to introduce a color scheme.
- Landscape invitation cards are set to be huge in 2018 because a picture can paint a thousand words. From skyline to bespoke landscapes relating to the wedding venue, you have a variety of option to choose from.
- Monograms are a wonderful way to add personal touch along with keeping your invitation card simple yet classy.
- Crest is a one step ahead of monogram design. This design symbolizes both your personality and your love story.
- Design a fuss free invitation card with minimalistic design. Keep the essential information and ditch the embellishment with the trending minimalistic invitation card design.
- Calligraphy continues to be hugely popular choice for wedding invitation cards.
- Approach for a lovely way to add personal touch to your wedding card by handwritten wedding cards. Both bride and groom can contribute their handwriting to embrace the beauty of wedding invitation cards.
- Destination wedding can make more of their unique location by using a map design on the invitation cards.
You can always add a final touch to the Indian wedding invitation cards by incorporating auspicious things on it.
We’re done with this post on Cards That Make Your Day Extra Special. Stay tuned to know more about topics such as wedding invitation card designs, wedding ceremony cards, indian wedding invitation cards etc.
Created on Jul 17th 2018 01:36. Viewed 169 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.