Canned Responses and Sync on Android in Gmailby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Do you receive same emails every day? And all time your response or reply is same? Then it’s very difficult to write the same email again and again. Well, if it so, then Gmail proffer Canned Responses facility to their users which is the best way to give the response as per your daily routine. To obtain this feature, you will need to set up canned responses in your Gmail account. If you don’t know how to set up, then follow the below steps:
· First of all, log in to your Gmail account by using your credentials.
· Click on gear icon available on the right side and then choose Settings.
· Now click on Labs section and then look for Canned Responses option.
· After that, click on the Enable tab near to Canned Responses.
· Click on Compose and then type an email that you would like to save as canned response.
· Now click on the arrow tab and then choose New canned responses to the Canned Responses.
· Enter a name for canned response and then click on the OK to complete the procedure.
Android’s syncing feature let allow the users to sync their contacts, emails and much more. You can also sync your Gmail account on your Android and keep yourself up to date with Gmail data. If you want to enable syncing for your Gmail account on Android, then apply the below instructions:
· Open the Settings of your Android device.
· Now go to the Account Settings from the scroll down menu.
· You will see a list of various email accounts on your Android and then choose Gmail from them.
· After that, tap on Sync Settings and then all the available email accounts will display.
· Now enable your Gmail account for syncing.
Created on May 17th 2018 05:30. Viewed 129 times.