Canadian Government Offers Scholarships to International Students for 2022-23by Jeduka Helpdesk Education Counsultant
The Government of Canada is offering scholarships for the new batch of international students in 2022. Global Affairs Canada has made Study in Canada Scholarships available for international students for 2022-23.
Aim of Study in Canada Scholarships
Study in Canada Scholarships aims to host a higher number of international students from varied countries and territories on short-term exchanges for study or research. This student exchange program provides the aspiring student a full-degree-based study in the Canada Scholarships program. Around 50 scholarships will be awarded in the next competition, with the number increasing each year.
Eligibility for Study in Canada Scholarships
Candidates aspiring for this scholarship program should fulfill certain qualities, qualifications, and responsibilities:
- Engage in full-time studies or research at a Canadian institution.
- Arrive in Canada between August 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023. If you fail to arrive during this time, it may result in the cancellation of the scholarship.
- There should not be any clinical training or clinically-oriented research involving direct patient care;
- Focus wholly on full-time studies or research during your stay in Canada.
- Return to the home country after the end of the scholarship period.
Value of the Scholarship
Scholarship values vary depending on the duration and level of studies like CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate, or graduate students (Master’s and Ph.D.) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research or CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and Ph.D.) for a period of five to six months of study or research. Scholarship funds should be used towards
- Visa or study or work permit fees
- Airfare for the scholarship holder
- Health insurance
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies required, excluding computers and other equipment
The scholarship offer will not provide any feedback to unsuccessful candidates. The scholarships are subject to the availability of funding from the Government of Canada. Scholarships cannot be deferred and are not renewable.
Created on Feb 14th 2022 01:55. Viewed 246 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.