Can You Choose Your Seats on Air New Zealand?by Fares Flow Digital Marketer
How Can I Choose My Seats on Air New Zealand?
If you are flying with Air New Zealand, you can expect many additional features and services that can uplift the overall experience. But, the major part of the journey depends on the seat you have received, right? But! How to choose my seats on air new zealand? If you are wondering the same question, then you have to remember a few steps, and the seats will be yours.
When You Can Choose the Seat with Air New Zealand?
Before you go through the process to select a seat, you must be aware of the important points or eligibility to choose the seat.
- You can choose the seat only when the ticket is purchased from the official website of Air New Zealand.
- If the ticket is rewarded, then you will not be going to receive the seat selection benefit.
- When you have booked the ticket at the last moment, then you might not be eligible to get the chance to mention the preference. However, during online booking, you can connect with a live person and request a seat.
- If the ticket expires or you are in the no show condition, then you cannot run the seat selection process.
- If you have booked a basic economy, then you can mention the preference; the rest airlines will do their best to provide you with the same seat.
How to Choose Seat with Air New Zealand?
- First of all, you can make the seat selection only after completing the booking process.
- So, initially, you have to open the official website of Air New Zealand.
- Click on the main page of the website.
- Go to the booking option, which is present at the top of the page.
- Here you can see the different boxes where you need to fill in the information like origin, destination and number of person and much more.
- Click on the search flight option, and you can see the different flights on the page. You have to select one that meets the expectation.
- Further, make the payment with the method that you are comfortable with and confirm the booking.
- You can find the booked tickets details on the registered email address.
- Now login to the account and click on the “seat select.”
- Here they will provide you with the cabin view, and you can select one from them and confirm it.
In this way, you can see how to Choose Your Seats on Air New Zealand? Though, you will get another chance to get the seat when you do the check-in for the boarding pass. But, this is applicable only when you do not want to purchase the seats.
Created on Oct 29th 2021 06:02. Viewed 256 times.