CAN I CHANGE MY DELTA FLIGHT?by Roberts Smith Freelancer
Delta Airlines is waiving change fees for all the travels impacted by COVID-19 pandemic. If a customer’s travel is eligible for a waiver, then he/she can move the travel dates and even select the new destination. Your unused ticket will be applied towards the new Delta Airlines flight, and in some situations, a fare difference will apply. In case the new fare is lower than the previous fare, you will receive an eCredit for the difference. If the new fare is higher, the difference will be collected.
HOW TO CHANGE A DELTA FLIGHT?
Customers willing to change or cancel the existing Delta flight bookings can simply visit the Delta Airlines Official Site, where you can manage your flight bookings. Follow the below steps to change or cancel the Delta Airlines flight tickets:
- On the homepage of Delta Airlines Official Site, click on the option “My Trips” to view a list of upcoming scheduled trips
- From the list, select the flight you want to modify by clicking on the airport codes or by selecting the option “Details” to get the trip details
- Enter all the required details like name, confirmation number, etc.
- Click on the “Modify Flight” button
- Select whether you want to change or cancel your flight. Change fee and redeposit fees will be waived for eligible tickets
- The customer’s unused ticket will be applied as an eCredit within 24 hours of the originally scheduled travel.
HOW TO CHANGE A NON-REFUNDABLE TICKET?
With Delta’s non-refundable ticket, you can change your flight when you pay a change fee starting at $200-$500, depending on the destination and the fare difference.
- Visit the official site of Delta Airlines
- Go on “My Trips”
- Click on “Modify flight”
- Select the option “Start flight change”
- Chose the new flight
- Complete check out and pay the fare difference (if any)
- Get your confirmation
Created on Sep 11th 2020 07:50. Viewed 110 times.