Business Leads Onlineby Terry W. My Leads Call Me
Obtaining business leads online was very evasive for me for
several years. I bought leads, called leads, exchanged leads, and stayed awake
at night trying to figure out how to obtain business leads online. Nothing
I bought courses and read everything I could find on how to
obtain leads. It seemed like everyone else was being successful and I continued
to fail. I continued to keep trying and spent several thousands of dollars with
I had my own web site, blog, and even joined several
networker sites in hopes of generating some kind of income. I finally reached a
point where I walked away and gave up. Others continued to succeed while I just
sat idly by.
I signed up for another special course in networking. This company
promised me the moon with a 100% guarantee. I didn’t get the moon or my money
back. I was broke, disgusted, tired, and bitter. Does this sound like you?
There had been, however, one course, one networking company,
that promised huge results and didn’t over promise. I was never disappointed in
their sales letters and product pitches.
However, I continued to fail because I couldn’t focus enough
to decide where to start. I was overwhelmed. It was then that I started
listening to a recorded message in this networking company I was telling you
about earlier and in this recording they laid out, in detail, one way to drive
traffic to my web site. Targeted traffic.
It is called article marketing and if you want to obtain
business leads online this is an excellent way to do so.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to Google and in the search bar type in “Google Keyword Tool.”
2. Open the keyword tool and type in your keyword that best describes your web site.
3. Under the “Global Tab” find a key word phrase that is around 1,000 to 1,500.
4. Write that key word phrase down.
5. Go to Google and put your key word phrase in quotes in the search bar.
6. Keep re-wording your keyword phrase until you get the search results below 4,000.
7. Once this is achieved, this will be your keyword phrase for your article.
8. Use the keyword phrase in your title, first paragraph, and at least once in your body and one more time in your closing paragraph.
9. Do not use it more than 5%. This article is over 400 words and I would not use it more than 4 times.
This will drive traffic to your web site that you will be able to convert into friendship and then into sales.
Complete control over your emails, and using a powerful system where you ha...
Article Submitter | Article Submiss...
Advanced article submitter - look at these powerful features of SubmitYOURA...
Bending The Web by Jack Humphrey
How to stop doing all of the hard work , the spending, and the learning you...
Created on Aug 11th 2012 16:14. Viewed 221 times.