Bio-fertilizers- A Key Role in Agriculture by Improving Soil Fertility & Crop Productivity

by Anandagro care Dealer

A bio-fertilizer is a substance which contains living microorganisms that colonize the rhizosphere or the inside of the plant when applied to seeds, plant surfaces or soil and promote growth by growing primary nutrient supply or availability to the host plant. Bio-fertilizers improve the quality and are responsible for agriculture environment; they are cost effective and a renewable source of plant nutrients to supplement the chemical fertilizers.

Organic farming is mostly dependent on the natural microflora of the soil which constitutes all kinds of useful bacteria and fungi including mycorrhizal, trichoderma, bacillus subtilis biofungicide, and organic plant growth promoter. Bio-fertilizers keep the soil environment rich in all kinds of micro and macro-nutrients through nitrogen fixation, phosphate and potassium solubilisation or mineralization, plant growth release controlling substances, antibiotic development and soil biodegradation.  When bio-fertilizers are applied as seed or soil inoculants, they multiply and participate in nutrient cycling and profit crop productivity. We multiply and participate in nutrient cycling and gain plant production when bio-fertilizers are applied as seed or soil inoculants. Overall, 60% to 90% of the total applied fertilizer is wasted and plants take up the remaining 10% to 40%.

There are many uses of bio-fertilizers: they can form important association with other soil microbes and made a great help in nutrients supply. They fix atmospheric nitrogen, increase nutrient uptake availability through solubilisation, or increase plant growth through hormonal or antibiotic action, or through organic waste decomposition.  Bio-fertilizers are cheap and hence reduce the costs of cultivation; they are eco-friendly and therefore pose no damage to the environment.

Advantages of Bio-fertilizers:

·         They help to achieve high yields of crops by enriching the soil with nutrients and useful microorganisms necessary for plant growth.

·         Chemical fertilizers are substituted because they are not beneficial to crops. Chemical fertilizers, by releasing harmful chemicals, limit plant growth and pollute the environment.

·         They are eco-friendly due to the fact that they protect the environment against

·         If the soil is free of chemicals, it will retain its fertility, which will be beneficial for
the plants as well as the environment, because the plants will be protected against diseases and the environment will be free of pollutants.

·         Biofertilizers kill the harmful soil components that cause plant disease. Plants can also be shielded from drought and other harmful conditions by using biofertilizers.

Anand Agro Care established in 2009 and made a name for itself in the list of top bio-fertilizers manufacturers & suppliers in India. We are located in Nashik dedicated to research & development, production and commercialization of environment friendly certified organic products for the growth and sustainability of agriculture. We are leading as bulk suppliers of bio-fertilizers, Bio pesticides, Bio fungicides, Bio nematicides, Herbal extracts, Micronutrients and plant growth promoters etc. Our product helps in root development & profuse root branching as a consequences water & nutrient availability to crop increase.

Visit us:

Contact us:  (0253) 262 1664 / +91-9168915664

Sponsor Ads

About Anandagro care Innovator   Dealer

10 connections, 0 recommendations, 56 honor points.
Joined APSense since, November 20th, 2019, From Nashik, India.

Created on Dec 10th 2019 00:27. Viewed 437 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.