Best Tips for the Right Women's footwear as per the occasion.by Taniya Jose Fashion Blogger
Footwear fashion for Women is endless. There are tons of styles when it is about shoes for women to choose from. This could often make it quite challenging to decide which one you must buy. Footwear must be picked according to your comfort, trend and sturdiness in that sequence only. Pieces that are suitable for one occasion might not be appropriate for a different one. There are certain rules to be followed which are not inscribed strictly anywhere. You can add your personal style to it. Here we list out some best tips to decide the right women footwear for a given occasion.
1. When you are Running Errands
- Whilst running errands or simply aiming to cross items off your list, you really need something that is very comfortable yet trendy and not pale.
- Remember that you are going to spend a lot of time in those shoes. In such scenarios most people tend to go for running shoes or some type of athletic or sport shoes for women. One can surely explore and not restrict to the regular types.
- Trendy sport shoes for women will provide you with a lot of support without going through any kind of pain or sore feet when the day ends. When thinking of comfort do not forget to be stylish at the same time!
- For those who do not have a flat feet or any kind of feet problem can surely choose a comfy pair of flats too.
2. When Winter is coming!
- Winter calls for warmth! This signifies that your choice of women footwear needs to be well insulated on the inside.
- Boots are the best and trendiest options in such cases. Best part? Unlike the olden days, boots now come in various colors and styles. Select boots that come up to your mid-calf or even higher to stay warm and cozy.
3. Evening Event
- Common yet trendy shoes for such events like dinners, cocktail parties, or galas are definitely high heeled shoes.
- They are the epitome of women's fashion, elegance and sophistication. It gives your evening outfit the boost it needs, especially if you are wearing a long gown.
- Also, High heeled shoes could be very harsh on the feet. A better and comfortable alternative would be wedged shoes that tend to have a sturdier heel and provide you with a better balance. These kind of footwear or sophisticated flats are becoming more popular for such events.
Created on Jun 26th 2018 02:59. Viewed 541 times.