Best coaching for IELTS in Delhi: Seek Academyby Seek Academy Training Institute
IELTS stands for the International English Language Testing System. It is an international standardized test for English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is jointly managed by the British Council and IDP. There are four skills where examinee show has to show their proficiency, which is: listening, reading, writing and speaking and the total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes. Candidates are assessed in each department by certified IELTS examiners
IELTS is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training are designed to cover the full range of ability from non-user to expert user.
The Academic version is for test takers who want to study at a higher level in an English speaking country or seek professional registration. The general training version is for the test takers who want to work, train, study at a secondary school or migrate to an English speaking country.
IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian and New Zealand academic institutions, by over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and by various professional organizations across the world.
We at Seek Academy provides the best coaching for IELTS in Delhi, we also provide a complimentary doubt clearing sessions for our students.
How do we provide the best coaching for IELTS in Delhi?
· We develop high skills in all the four skills.
· We brush up your language skills through intensive preparation by our experts.
· We help you to boost up your confidence.
· We provide detailed information so that you can choose the best for yourself.
Why is Seek Academy known for the best IELTS institute in Delhi?
· Unique and comprehensive training programme.
· Experienced faculty with high numbers of success rate.
· Extensive study material.
· Exclusive IELTS kit by IELTS veterans.
· Personalized assistance.
· Flexible timing.
· Stress-free study environment.
· Modern study aids.
· Well- equipped infrastructure
Seek Academy provide various courses as we understand that every individual is different, so his/her requirements. You can choose from the various IELTS programs offered by Seek Academy as per your requirements.
You can choose from the following IELTS programs
1. Crash Course: 3-week classroom program for students with a strong grounding and understanding of English. Here the focus is on understanding the exam pattern, exam tips and tricks, practice and mock test.
2. Regular course: 5- week classroom program for students. Strong emphasis on the basics of IELTS, common errors, rigorous practice, mock tests and tips & tricks for the desired band. Additional 1 week is given to students for revision and clearing doubts after the completion of 5-weeks of classroom training.
3. Comprehensive course: 8-week program for students whose English level is poor. Initially, for the first 3 weeks, the focus is on building grammar and formation of correct sentences, then move on to the IELTS aspects.
Seek Academy provides the best coaching for IELTS in Delhi
Our specialties are:
· Finest trainers
· Updated Syllabus
· Personal assistance
· Library and resource center
· Research and Development team
· Customized batches
· Exclusive study material
· IELTS veterans
· Professional team
· Supportive staff
Seek academy has the vision to have bright future for its students and they remain committed to their work. When we two friends joined Seek Academy with certain hopes to be a fluent speaker of English language. The training sessions conducted here to make the students fluent are quite fruitful and has immensely helped us to acquire the desired job profile since we didn’t face any trouble in clearing the interview after gaining fluency in the language.
The length of the entire speaking test is between 11 to 14 minutes. The assessment criteria of the examiner are to see the fluency, pronunciation, vocabulary and the grammar of the candidate while speaking. There are three parts of the speaking test to assess the speaking skills of the examiner .one must focus on certain things before appearing on the speaking test. Consistent practice in speaking to gain fluency is an added advantage to score good bands or a person who is not a natural or a regular user of this language.
Our institute promises to impart adequate knowledge and will let to know the fundamentals of the foreign culture and all concepts of international English. A student can understand and retain the essence of the subject in his/her mind.
Also Visit Here:
Created on Dec 6th 2017 00:46. Viewed 512 times.