Best Boutique Hotels Not to Miss Out in Bostonby Mc L. Agents of Hotel Boston
For those who love discovering ancient ruins, look no further than Boston. Boston is a historic city and when it comes to historical landmarks and remains, you’ll be spoilt for choices while narrowing down your choices. If you are traveling to this historic city soon and worried about the best boutique Hotels in Boston, you are on the right page. Luckily there are plenty of classy and cheap hotels in Boston where you can stay for a week-long holiday.
Top Boutique Hotels in Boston
Given below are some of the top boutique hotels in Boston worth considering:
• Location: 15 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108, USA
• Amenities: modern furnishings, luxury boutique rooms, expert room service, world-class interiors.
XV Beacon is located on the beautiful Beacon Hill which is surrounded by popular buildings like the Beaux Art Building. This hotel features beautiful Romanian art collection and beautiful bathtubs. Just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel visitors can take advantage of the onsite steakhouse for an afternoon brunch or head off to the Jacuzzi deck.
• Location: 81 S Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02130, USA
• Amenities: modern and sophisticated rooms, iHome docking stations, clean environment, pet-friendly, lounge, bars.
This is one of the cheap hotels in Boston and perfect for those looking a budget-friendly accommodation in a residential area. Its visitors can take advantage of the unparalleled room furnishings and good interiors equipped in every room. It is conveniently located next to the South St. Paul Municipal Airport and just a few kilometres away from Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport.
• Location: 107 Merrimac, St. Boston, MA 02114, USA
• Amenities: Modern rooms, free breakfast, valet parking
The Boxer Boston Hotel is one of the most conveniently located Boston hotels . Located right at the heart of Downtown Boston offers it's guest free breakfast, bike rentals and accessibility to classic cafes and cool restaurants.
Created on Nov 9th 2019 06:20. Viewed 198 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.