BEST ARM EXERCISES WITHOUT GYM OR EQUIPMENTby Thera Now Physical therapy home exercise software
Being in the gym gives us access to a lot of equipment like dumbbells, barbells etc. to perform our daily workout. But when we are traveling or do not have access to the gym, or are too busy to go all the way to get our daily dose of exercises at home, we tend to miss out on our regime. We have come to think that workout can be done only when we have access to the gym equipment. But that is not quite true. We can still do a lot of good exercises without all those fancy equipment.
For example, when we are doing as a resistive force. However, it’s very important to learn the correct way of doing these exercises to avoid any kind of injury. If done in a proper way, these exercises can be performed from anywhere, without the use of a single equipment. Let us now see a few exercises that can prove excellent for the arms.
- Start with high plank (from prone position, straighten up the arms to lift your upper body up from the floor, weight of the body shared on the hands and the toes, elbows extended)
- Bend one arm and bring your elbow to floor then do the same with other arm.
- Come back to the starting position and repeat it 20 times.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Bend forward and place your palms on the floor
- Walk your hands in forward direction so that you are in high plank
- Walk your hands back and towards the feet
- Repeat 20 times
- Start in high plank position with feet shoulder width apart
- Tap left hand to right shoulder and bring the hand back to the floor
- Continue doing this exercise alternating the sides
- Repeat 20 times
THE PLANK WALKS
- Start in high plank position
- Step right foot and right hand to right side immediately followed by left foot and left hand
- Take a few steps in one direction and then walk in opposite direction
- Repeat 10 times
- Start in high plank with your hands on a bench
- Keeping elbow close to torso, bend your arms and lower chest to touch the bench
- Push your body up by straightening the arms. Lear More
Created on Oct 15th 2018 03:04. Viewed 52 times.